Reviews for Picture Trends of Black and White
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Great first chapter! This is extremely well-written (which is pure love) with what looks to be an awesome plot and backstory-your characterizations of Tsunade, Kakashi, and Sakura are wonderful and believable (loved that "Believe it" line). I love that Kakashi has been in love with her for so long already, and I find it interesting that she goes by Rin now...I absolutely love this, and I can't wait to see where it's going. _
Goddess Psyche chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Superb, more please. Excellent Plot!
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This is very, very good. Although I try to stay away from dark pieces because KakaSaku are my "happy place" and I don't like bad stuff happening to them, you're lively descriptions and compelling storyline has successfully sucked me in. Not only have you set up a storyline that pushes us forward, but a backstory that we have to go back to in order to understand the present and future. I don't know if you had preconceived notions of making such a complex storyline, but you did and now I'm anxious to see what else you have in store. Excellent work! D
onskidrow chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This is a great beginning. I'm looking forward to what'll happen next. I love your writing-it captures the feelings of all portrayed characters quite nicey.

Good work! ;)
DemonMistress2603 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
HIKO!

Finally this awesome work of art makes its debut! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see where you take it and how it turns out! As always, your chapter rocks my socks off! (as do all the others in your stories)Anytime you need help or an idea, you know who to call! (or text)Keep up your awesomely awesome work!

-DemonMistress2603 (Nami, your bestest beta ever!)

P.S. Yes, I like Sakura's hair long! Live with it! _
anbu10 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
wow! that was a very interesting start. can't wait to see what happens next.
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28