Reviews for Too Long, Alone
N Flamel chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
TML, as I finished this fic, I wanted it to be expanded, since so many emotions had been hinted at. Then, I saw your A/N but couldn't find your multi-chapter story on your author's page.

Since this one-shot was done four years ago, may I assume you either didn't write it or haven't published it? If it's on another site, please let me know. Thanks, Nicolas
jock wizard chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
good story like keep up the good work
Tots chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
it was great but it would have been perfect if u had made it a lemon i like this pair!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
wizmage chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It is two thirty in the morning, and i am reading your story. I just have one thing to say, Great story please write the new one soon.
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was incredible; I really loved reading it. I absolutely love Gabrielle and Harry together, they are so adorable :D You did a really good job writing this. Keep up the good work and write more oneshots like this!

xox Sacha
Fallingintonothing chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
The beging of the stroy was veryt sad.

And as always well writen TML.
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
good fic and good title so keep writing and love this story.
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Ooh, very nice! I can see Ginny dying, though I felt that Fleur's death was a bit unnecessary. Other than that, really, really cute. Good job with Gabby's accent; most people mess that up.

Kyota
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Dang I'm slipping if I never reviewed this one. I cant wait for the longer version. The end seemed very abrupt. But I'm so heinously pro-Gabby I'll let whatever gives her a happy ending slide.
Irish Whiskey chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
i love it when Harry is with someone out of the main stream. minor characters need love too
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
you always have to kill Ginny don't you. do you not like her or something? cute fic though.
gizzer18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
i saw what you put about the new idea harry / gabby fic i just read this and this is awsome i htink i would definitley read a longer fic whats about this i hope you do it soon cant wait

GIZZER
J. Carax chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You're a good writer, and I'm grateful that you've decided to add to the all-too-small world of HP/GD fanfiction, but I agree with what the other reviewer said. It feels a little rushed, maybe could've had a few extra chapters to let them develop a bit, explain why she loves him, etc.

~ Shade
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
The background was flawless, but the moment itself was rushed. I reckon, given a few chapters instead of one, it would have been perfect.