Reviews for Bowser and Charizard in The Box
Lolwut chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ummm... Tom Nook's a racoon. Crazy Redd is the fox.
Satan chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
death rage flame

Grawwr flame

You suck!

This Sucks!

Why must you torture me with such terrible crap?
Joe Schmoe chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
Your humor is unnecessarilly crazy and odd. Maybe add some more to the "increase word count" chapter.
MLBC chapter 13 . 5/30/2009

MLBC chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Zangoose15 chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
love the ending
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
for chapter 7, star wars 5.
Twanny Bizzle chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
Snivel...I can't believe it's finally over, those two retards were beginning to grow on me.
sam g chapter 13 . 11/17/2007
what happened to the box?
Yoshiguru chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
Heh, for a flame, it's pretty short and stupid. Hey flame girl, if you're gonna flame Yoshizilla, then at least take the time to make it better and longer for him to read, you moron. Otherwise, he'll ignore it.

But who am I kidding, he's gonna ignore the flame anyway, and just consider it an extra review, so "ha-ha" to you, "MizzChocolate".

(smiles and nods)

Anyway, what was I going to say about the chapter...? Oh, I don't know. (laughs dumbfounded) So yep, that's it. Great job, still, even though it's over! (pauses) WHY DID IT HAVE TO END! (cries in the corner)

PS: Heh, go check out the reviews in Tiki's story. Apparently, they think that they can try and expose you by imitating me, but we all know that what the blind review said (AKA I didn't actually write it because the story's too stupid for my mind to take), it's not true. So...yep.

Oh, and imitators... just stop. First off, I don't say "Anyway, I'm sick of you, your writing and everything! Back to reviewing my own stor- sorry... scratch that... oh crap are we on the record here? I'm really real guys, why don't you believe me?" That's just stupid. And second off, I don't go "Wow! Wow! Totally cool! Awesome!" Please. (rolls eyes) And third of all, if you're gonna imitate me, at least know this - I don't use video game characters in my reviews, and I don't like Zelda, so there.

Whoops, you're still here! (chuckles nervously) Ehehe, sorry 'bout that, buddy, I kinda left you hanging for too long...see ya! ;)
Yoshiguru chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
Aww, man! It's over! :( Oh well, at least I managed to have fun and get a good laugh from a pretty funny (though a tad short) story. I hope you do more stories with Bowser and/or Charizard later in the future! :D
Twanny Bizzle chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
Nice like always, Zilla.

Alright see-ya and thanks for the review.
Twanny Bizzle chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
Damn, that was a short chapter. Alright I have successfully read and reviewed every chapter in your story, DAMMIT, Good-Night
Twanny Bizzle chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
Holla at cha boy, cuz I get MONEY. (Looks at you) Whoops sorry, I guess I didn't noticed you, the chapter was pretty sweet...Increase the effin word count? Sorry that I left, but as you can see...I'm back.