Reviews for Mine
happy Tsundere chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i liked your hot little story! Keep doing what you do i'll read them and review
Mrs.ShinjiroAragaki chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was really adorable (lack of a better word)! XD

Well written and definitely one of my favorite stories, even if it's relatively short, those 900 and something words, was all it needed!

Good work!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
*wince at the f word* Quite good fanfiction
scraperindustry chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
"what the fuck" indeed. lol O_O
MarinaM chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Short, yet sweet!
ashley.ellie chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
absolutely AMAZING.

this knocked me off my feet. rather, it knocked me off my ass, as I am sitting down.

the comparison between Aki's thoughts scattering to sunlight striking a prism is pure brilliance. and the four sentences of dialogue perfectly convey their emotions. and the imagery of the actions leading to the kiss and the kiss itself made my heart pound clear out of my chest.

I could go on and on, honestly, so let me just say, this is better than Christmas.
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Posessive Shinji Love.

More please? :D
Bishop Sasarai chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Haha. I loved the part where he goes, "mine." Hahahaha! Sorry I have nothing more constructive to say!
StrawberryPika chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
You win.

You win everything.

I love you.

And that's EXACTLY what would happen, too!
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
AAHH! JOY! HAPPY! OH MY GOODNESS!

I cannot tell you how much I love this. Fo srs. I love the description, Shinji's attitude, freakin' EVERYTHING! Heehee, yours indeed, Shinji! Yours indeed! And in your freakin' face, Mitsuru! Not that I don't love you, of course; you just need to get with someone other than Aki, and it's all good. Like Jin. Yeah. Get with Jin.

I must introduce you to Jin! He's amazing. He's a computer nerd and he has blue hair and the best green vest ever. Also, he says "son of a bitch" when you defeat him in battle. If that doesn't make him awesome, I don't know what does. Well, that and he's partnered up with Revolver Jesus. But ah! All things to be explained in time.

I LOVE THIS. FO SERIOUS! It's really, really, really, really mad cute and you should write more Shinji/Aki because I'd just explode from the happy! Screw school, right? Hahaha!