Reviews for What Was Her Name
Demi-Chaos chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
I guess this is where it came to an end. Thanks for the story. It really kept me occupied for some time. It's great. Please continue your story. I'll come by and check it from time to time if you ever update, k? Ja.
Demi-Chaos chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
My next review would be at the end of the story, k? I just can't get any lazier.. Hehehe. But I promise I'll never leave your story. I'll read till the end ;-)
Demi-Chaos chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Err, you're a fast writer, aren't you? Sasuke fell pretty fast.
Demi-Chaos chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I'm getting lazier, aren't I? It's good *thumb's up*
Demi-Chaos chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Great :-) Gramatical and typo errors didn't bother me, everyone makes them.
Demi-Chaos chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Err, improvement, I guess, on their relationship, I mean. Petty gramatical errors, but I still like it.
Demi-Chaos chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
It was good. Just ignored the typo errors, but good nonetheless..
Demi-Chaos chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I like it... and the deleted part, too.
Demi-Chaos chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Yah, you did good.. keep up the good work... I'm a lazy typer so forgive my short reviews, perhaps this would even be the longest.. I just wanna give moral support to great authors.. Hehe :-D and give them the credit for a job (or whatever) well done *thumbs up*
Demi-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Great!.. Well, it's a start... ;-)
Fher34 chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I think he was good! But there's no more chapters for me to read! No fair! Although i guess it was a good place to stop since they got together o.e but there's still a lot of potencial if u know what I mean! X )
Fher34 chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Gah! Stop it! They r not gay dang it! Their reputations r so going to be screwed over.
Fher34 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
She she she what! No! Hime is just too innocent for that! Sakura stop corrupting her lol
Fher34 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Oh my gosh. Confrontation! I love those.
¿El Salvador? entonces hablas español! :D ¿verdad?
Fher34 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Harsh reality for sakura. Ouch.
Great chapter! :D I've enjoyed this story a lot. It's really good!