Reviews for No Time in the Hourglass
Suteko chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Fun little tale and with me just now rewatching B5 I think this is wonderful!
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I liked this one. I've always thought that it would be very entertaining to see Gwen do some time traveling. As skeptical as Donna was at first, but with a more inquisitive demeanor. And quite able to shoot Jack if she needs some stress relief.

Well written, thanks!
BC chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Never mind. I just realized how stupid my earlier comment is. My brain is fried from staying up too late. I'll slink away now.
BC chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Remember how Captain Jack was originally a Time Agent from the 51st century? Referring to the 23rd century Shadow War as being "a little before my time" struck me as odd.

Suppose you found yourself back in time during the Eleventh Dynasty of Egypt, around 2056 BC. Would you really refer to the exploits of Alexander the Great, who won't be born for another 1700 years, as being "a little before my time?" It's certainly not before your *personal* time, regardless of where you have traveled to in time.

On the other hand, if Martha Jones had an adventure with The Doctor involving the Shadow War, she could certainly refer to it as being "a little before my time."
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Add Rose to that combo and you'd have the best Team Tardis in the universe. Maybe two of them.

Man I LOVED this one shot. Having a confused John Sheridan is so much fun to read. Keep writing!
JC chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Great story.

Any chance you can make a Crossover set in Dilgar war? (from Babylon5)Maybe the Interferece From Whatever you want forces a Stalemate between Earth Force and the Dilgars.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
What a lovely twist of the brain cells! I loved it!
crinaeae chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Interesting idea... You really pinned Gwen down in character.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Like your story, but am curious, too why that little trip needed to happen. Didn't really get too much of John Sherridan, though. How about an epilog or a second chapter that shows how John, knowing that random time travel (Gwen)and planned time travel (the Doctor and Doctor Martha Jones) are possible - effects him and a decision in some way.
solair chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Its a great little story, it could be continued. And would be interesting.

Keep up the good work