Reviews for The Price of Dreams
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/4
This was simply awesome. Insanely, incredibly awesome. What I loved most of the all was the description? It was hot. Insanely hot all without making it seem like it was a total tongue battle. You did a great job with this story
Haha love the Beauty and the beast reference. Your writing is like reading a free verse poem. It has a dreamy feel to it. Love it!
thatssupersketch chapter 1 . 6/8
this is amazing. I love how you described the deal on each of the paintings :)
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I love this.
veronicaselene chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
BEAUTIFUL. I love your style here. Very dreamlike. Depicts her half fantasty half reality life so very well. Definitely one of my favorites. Thank you!
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
In that last scene of the movie when Jareth offered Sarah her dreams, I always thought that they were more than just her dreams; but also his. I love how you worte a fanfic around this idea.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Always a lovely read. Thank you for sharing.
Loopy chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow I loved the mystery and slight confusion I felt at the start (all good) turning into a lovely conclusion (and her finally making the choice she should have made first time round!).
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was a great story. I could picture so much of it, almost as if they were real paintings I could see in front of me ... or real people. Excellent job.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I adore the way you corral language into such beautiful images. Although the tale is simple, the words you use are exquisite. It is often like ready beloved poetry only better because it shares a tale along with the soul.

The dreams haunting Sarah by physically showing up in the mundane places of her life had me wondering what the catalyst for their appearance and I was not disappointed with the painting that caused the change.

I especially like the winking statue.

Thank you for sharing your skills with us.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Totally Brilliant for a one-shot, very well-written and poetic. Love it!
Nutmeg chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Every word here is poetry.
Daliah Valley chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Awww! This is a really intense/sweet/dramatic story. I like the feeling it leaves on my heart after I read it. It is like oil and roses and leather and sugar. It is just...correct.
3hours chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
He kept her waiting a long time, but I like that. She got to taste her feelings, become familiar with them and go over all the what if's and the but then's, so that when he finally made his move she was ready. Clever King! And oh, what I would give to have a similar offer of my own. Loved the way this was written.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 4/18/2013