Reviews for The Price of Dreams
green-jedi chapter 1 . 5/27
What a beautiful, luscious tale.

A lick of pleasure for every sense.

Thank you so much.
AC01 chapter 1 . 5/16
I can't recall how many years have passed since I read this, but I've kept it on a list to come back to after some time, so that I could properly review and favorite it later. While I remember why I enjoyed your tale and found it so interesting, the specific details are lost on me - but perhaps I might remember them further, the next time I feel inclined to read it again (as I surely will)...It must have been full of intrigue indeed for me to store it away with choice others, now to be looked upon once again.
So, thank you for sharing your words and I wish you all the best ~
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 5/4
Ah this was surprisingly well written. I loved the inner monologue :) thank you for sharing your talent!
Painter of Dreams chapter 1 . 1/21
There are words enough to describe how this story made me feel. You describe an artist anguish so perfectly. To entwine that into the story of sarah and jareth so perfectly... I only wish there was more to read..
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Again, bravo. You are a wonderful writer.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was simply awesome. Insanely, incredibly awesome. What I loved most of the all was the description? It was hot. Insanely hot all without making it seem like it was a total tongue battle. You did a great job with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Haha love the Beauty and the beast reference. Your writing is like reading a free verse poem. It has a dreamy feel to it. Love it!
thatssupersketch chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
this is amazing. I love how you described the deal on each of the paintings :)
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I love this.
veronicaselene chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
BEAUTIFUL. I love your style here. Very dreamlike. Depicts her half fantasty half reality life so very well. Definitely one of my favorites. Thank you!
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
In that last scene of the movie when Jareth offered Sarah her dreams, I always thought that they were more than just her dreams; but also his. I love how you worte a fanfic around this idea.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Always a lovely read. Thank you for sharing.
Loopy chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow I loved the mystery and slight confusion I felt at the start (all good) turning into a lovely conclusion (and her finally making the choice she should have made first time round!).
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was a great story. I could picture so much of it, almost as if they were real paintings I could see in front of me ... or real people. Excellent job.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I adore the way you corral language into such beautiful images. Although the tale is simple, the words you use are exquisite. It is often like ready beloved poetry only better because it shares a tale along with the soul.

The dreams haunting Sarah by physically showing up in the mundane places of her life had me wondering what the catalyst for their appearance and I was not disappointed with the painting that caused the change.

I especially like the winking statue.

Thank you for sharing your skills with us.