Reviews for Rosalie the Mechanic?
SugarSugarOcean chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
LOL!

Aww that was sweet! And very funny :D

Well done x
Iyeshana chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
I liked this chapter better than the last, mostly because of Edward's awkward position. It was quite entertaining. If you're me, you picture Emmett and Rosalie getting into 'fights' a lot. And where there's a fight, there's a make-up. Poor Edward :( Nice job on the story :) I love mechanic Rosalie.
Iyeshana chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was good! And yes, Tom Welling would be the perfect Emmett. Every time I'm watching Smallville my heart skips :)

On to the next chapter!
hallie2 chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
cute! this story was so fun to read and it was nice to see rosalie and edward find some common ground..also a very plausible motive for rosalie to get interested in mechanics despite what everyone makes her out to be..and of course, just the fact that emmett's there makes the whole story worthwhile :)
rain-waterfall chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Really good story! It all makes sense now! :P
rain-waterfall chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
This was really great! Edwards a sweetie!
AHaleLover chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I am begging TO ANOTHER CHAPTER FROM ROSE'S PERSPECTIVE !.Or Emmetts !
AHaleLover chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hey I read both of your chapters and I have to tell you Rose and Emmetts was the you would consider posting more chapters as really we dont understand her enough and that is exactly what I pictured her Please Please Please Please?
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I loved this fic. I makes sence the way you potrayed Rose and Emmett. I loved how edward ran out at teh end. I thought that part was hiliarious. I am putting this story on my favorites list

sakuraxcherryxblossom
Lena3 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
ANIMAL FARM? I am reading this because I am procrastinating and not reading Animal Farm! I mean, I know it fits the period (actually, during its first printing, hardcover edition, it got pretty much no attention, partly because there was a paper shortage after the war but then was popular in the US after the early 50s. Um, yeah. I'm not really sure why I wrote that...)

Ok, sorry, I just fond that kind of ironic.

It was an awesome story; I love reading Cullen history.

I wonder if Breaking Dawn or Midnight Sun will reveal the true answer and story behind Rosalie's cars... if not, I accept yours in my head :).
Incandescent Irony chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I love this story!

I think Rosalie and Emmett are adorable and I love it when they're in character and yet Rosalie is still ... good. In her own way! Heh. Great story!
Skyhook21 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
I thought it was very funny with Edwards pt. of view. It didn't show much about about you knowing about cars! I looking forward to more!
zebrasdancing chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
nice love the story very funny