Reviews for The Search For Scott
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Yeah, so I haven't been reading or reviewing much in the past month or so. Real life is a bitch. will probably censor that word there.

I'm glad to see you sort of still writing, much the same as I am sort of still writing. Strangely, both of us have become even more nonsensical, if this chapter and my last chapter of Karen the Kidnapper are any indication. Can the world really survive if you keep it up? Somehow, I doubt it.

Do I detect a bit of Mr. Sulu inspiration for this fic? I think I do.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Where do you come up with these things? And, furthermore, how do you manage to crack me up with only the "cold-open" to this fic of yours? It's either a miracle or crack cocaine, I don't know.

Huckle Buckle? I can't decide what is stronger right now: laugh my ass off or realize that this position might actually exist (?)

OMG, HAHAHAHA (shameless bout of hilarity). Her family AND his Laser Tag team? Could you imagine the dinner table scenario? Oh, Lordie...

Um, regarding the same blurb: hi-larious.

Oh, geez. For a moment there, I thought the boss was really Dwight's sensei from "The Fight" episode, and I nearly pissed myself in a fit of giggles. Unless he is the actual sensei, in which case I shall choose to dwell over the odd, yet giggle-worthy coincidence of George's lovers all being named Dennis.

Also: Jabberjaw? LOL! I cannot even imagine what that would read like.

This story was ridiculous, yet somehow sweet, charming and funny as hell. I don't know how you do it, Jack. But all I ask is that you keep on doing what it is you do.

I salute you,

The General
MoonGoddessShadow chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I don't know what to say. I'm utterly gobsmacked and more than a little fascinated. I await the next chapter.
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Jim-paunch! AH! IT BURNS! *wicked-witch style melting*

Nah, just kidding. Well... not really.

Anywho.

What's wrong with putting pizza in the fridge? I should probably know, since I'm ordering pizza tonight since I'm sick. But that would be a splendid revenge, cooking, passing my germs onto the people who gave it to me... Ku ku ku.

Who's glaring at Dwight if he's probably already gotten divorced from Angela? Hmm. IT'S HER EVIL TWIN! Dun dun dun! Hot karl... *snorts*

Vampire cockroaches- where do you come up with this stuff? And the big musical number on the roof makes me think of Merry Poppins, and Merry Poppins makes me think of Dwight flying over my head with an umbrella in a dress and I really don't want to see up Dwight's skirt. _

I love how Michael's love has doomed Jim for all eternity. Excellent. *clasps fingers like Mr. Burns*

You know, examining Dwight's treatment of his boss here, while we may not want to picture it, I bet he would really get off on dressing up like a little Japanese schoolgirl. Can't you see it? Dwight's just secretly kinky like that.

I will get on my Hunter fic eventually. EVENTUALLY. I promise!
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Jack, my head hurts a little after reading this. But in a good way. This story is yet more evidence supporting my theory that you are really some insane genius who is bent on world domination and is currently holed up in a volcano shaped like Marlon Brando in The Island of Dr. Moreau and are merely biding your time while your death ray is nearing completion by writing stories about the Office.

I mean, unless you've got a better explanation.

One of the things I love about your stories is the way you allow the characters to fail as well as succeed. You allow Jim and Dwight to grow old together after suffering divorces each, in much the same way that Phil Hartman and Andy Dick always ending up surviving on News Radio episodes set in space or on the Titanic.

Some might see that as proof of a callous and uncaring nature, but those of us who know you know better. It's not that you don't care about them. Far from it. Your stories show the copious amount of compassion you feel for these characters. Fabulous work here, my friend.

And just so you know, I would pay good money to see Michael's version of Jabberjaw.