Reviews for god forbid
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great! So good!
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is great. It really should have been in the show!
The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Loved it. I especially loved Robin's tale of what he went through. That was a magnificent description and I haven't seen that in a while. Excellent work!

Luv Sarah
Tahm the Lame chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Yay! I love the relationship between Robin and Much and I think you characterized them very well. Nice! :)
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I was also upset that the episode did not offer even the slightest hint of an apology! And Much saved the day and everything! Come on!

Anyway, I loved your story. It was beautiful. I particularly liked this line:

"Some things, a man cannot repeat or relive; some things belong in the mind and the passed and will never stand on the wet exit of the mouth, the tongue."

It flowed so nicely.

Thank you for writing the much-needed apology!
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Naked outlaws fighting the Sheriff... Sounds fun!
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Brilliant! Absolutly... gah! I loved it. Great job. I do love Much...
Stargazing BasketCase chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*grabs at head* It's not a "Season" it's not a "Season".. It's a BBC show - BBC shows don't have Seasons, they have Series.. *moans* I hate it when people say Season. Season is American. Series is British. Robin Hood is a British Show.. *grumbles*

But that aside, I love the fic! I love the fact that Robin, despite being the insensitive bugger we all know him to be, will apologise to Much and reunite them as friends.. Your characterisations are spot on, by the way - especially Robin's opening line of "I am a lousy, ungrateful friend."

Yes, Robin. Yes, you are.

Very nice! One small point - you seemed to switch tenses in the middle of a paragraph once or twice:

"he snapped, careful not to add words like expendable or stupid in case Robin agrees that he is both"

See? "Snapped", and then "agrees". You might want to keep an eye out for those.. But yeah!

Aside from my pet peeve (Series, Series, Series..), brilliant!
Sun Bright Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh, I really liked this! I can remember feeling so awful for Much in the last episode of series 1 when Robin was being such an arse. Much definately needed that apology, so thanks.
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Nice! Very creative apology.

Lana
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh! Awesome! I was so disappointed that we never got a nice long scene between them at the end of the series! Thankyou for some closure! This was perfect, exactly how I imagined it would go.
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was very nice. I like the whole Robin/Much thing,

Paula x
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Brilliant in every direction. Thank you for showing the kinship and brotherhood behind the master-servant facade. Because behind every great man is a good friend.