Reviews for Destined For Eternity
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
heh I think that last sentence kinda killed the whole 'I'm fine' thing _'
kcphantom chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
K so im reviewing one chapter at a time. Not sure i understood your opening byt oh well. chap one is great the dream is really good, and i love the way things are happening so far. few confussions, some pretty minor. your story jumps from first person (in the dream) to third person, did you mean to do that? also where in the series of shows does this take place, cause dean doesn't realize sam is having a vision/nightmare?
LighthouseWatcher chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
oo I like so far. I loved the psychic Sammy plot and i'm really wondering where they're going with that. I mean lst week's episode Sam did say he didn't get anymore visons so... i wonder what's going to happen. Enought rambaling. Great story so far.
Chelone chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
OMG! I love your poem at the start of this it's beautiful, but in a dark kinda way. I also like chapter two. You're a good writer from what I've seen from this please continue. Oh and I like how you've written about the guilt with Sam because he didn't warn Jessica I haven't read anything like that, but then again I'm new to fanfiction. :D