Reviews for Regretting The Faults
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
angsty and quite sad.

Some tips:

Well, I noticed that you can improve a little on youe sentences since they do tend to be a bit choppy and scrunched.

Comments:

I so love this. Period.

HHV!
A Person chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
YOU REALLY FEED KAREN WEED! I wanna try that. Nice story. I also feel sorry for Mary, in my game I'm friends with her parents and married Gray. She's kinda left out...

Keep on writing!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wow...

I love it. This is exactly how I see Graire, too. Depressing, sad, and lonely.

I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it.

I have nothing more to say...
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Whoa. I was like that when I first played. Mary was one of my best friends, and I married Gray. But, I couldn't regret it as much as you did, besides feeling sneaky. I did not activate the Black Heart event between Mary and Gray on purpose.

But, I really liked this. It was written so well, and I do feel bad for Mary.

Keep up the good work!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I did review this. I know I did! It hasn't shown up. I'll review again.

Curse you! You've converted me into an avid Grary supporter -.- I used to love Graire :( now I won't be able to read it without feeling muchly guilty

Awesome work

xx
Radioactive X-Naut chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
xD

I wanna feed Karen weeds. xD I feed the Gormet mistakes in the cooking festival when I can and I feel extremly bored, but that's about it..

I'm more of a Cliffy fan myself (like a good chunk of the population..), but usually the same situation happens with me. xD Ann becomes my bestest friend (along with Mary and Popuri) then I go and stalk Cliff. I'm just mean like that.

Well, anyways. Despite how short it is, it's good quality. Awsome work!

R-X
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
WOw, i love the one-shot. it's so angty. poor Mary. I always end up marrying Cliff. He's so awesome. Althogh Grey is my next fav. But at least with Cliff, i don't feel to sorry for Ann. she annoys me.

I kind of disliek the way that the games always end with someone ending up alone. At least in FoMT, if you marry Popuri, Kai is only there one season. Thats why in my HM fic, i completely created a whole new town and all new people, and the numbers are so that everyone will end up with someone. I guess i'm a but of a hopeless romantic. I just hate the thought of someone being alone. But, thats just me.

Great story, by the way. Sorry for rambling.

I look forward to more Les Phantom. ;D