Reviews for Contradiction
Cres chapter 1 . 3/5
nice one. love how u write it
moira33 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
"Are you sure this team is a good idea?"

"Trust me, Kuwabara. In a few months, you're going to be very glad to have them around."
the irony they will start to care for each other like brothers...
I liked the interaction between Botan and Kurama
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved it! The characterizations were spot on, and made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. I just love Kuwabara's cluelessness but good intentions, as well as Kurama's protectiveness. Awesome play on the Kurama/Shuichi dynamic.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really like this story. It's really more to the actual nature of Kurama and how he was before he warmed up to his new friends and before he became an even more caring person. Truly this is a great, well-written story and I enjoyed reading every word :)
Whitewingzero chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
wOOOW. You've just create how their relationship begin! I love how Kurama showed his own dark side in front of Botan. Cold and cool!
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
The only issue I have with this, is that throughout the fic, my mind was screaming "But Kuwabara didn't recognize Kurama when he saw him during the Four Saint Beasts case!" However, I'm going to pretend Botan wiped his memory after the fact and move onto the many things I loved about this fic.

I always wondered how exactly Kurama and Hiei ended up working for Yusuke. The fact that Koenma just told them to seems like too much of a cop out. Sending Botan to ask Kurama to ask Hiei is much more believable and interesting. XD

Kurama being pissed, angry, and non-cooperative was original and a nice twist. Kuwabara's obliviousness was just fun to read. And Botan's blabbering and rambling was both in-character and hilarious.

Great job. :)

(if you haven't been able to tell from my many reviews, I read a lot of these the other day, when I was too tired to review, but favorited them all on my computer so I could go back and review them-which I'm doing now XD)
CriticOfMany chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was a good Story.
I liked how you portrayed Kurama. It was exactly how He was in the beginning of the Anime, all of the characters were dead on actually. That's very surprising considering how most people can only get about two of the characters down.
It is also well written. Very easily read and understandable.

CriticOfMany
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I think I'm getting rather attached to your writing style. *puts you on the alert list*
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
hehe
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I really liked this story! It was cute, and although I was surprised that Yusuke didn't make an appearance, it made the story nice and believable. Great work!
Princess Seki chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hahaha how adorable, yet accurate! I just love how you write Kurama's character! Just one question... were you going off the Japanese version in reference to his voice? I honestly much prefer the American voice actor; Kurama doesn't strike me as one to have a high, feminine voice despite his appearance. But maybe I'm just bitching too much. Loved it! :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Oh very true. Awesome job!

-D101
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
One of the things I've always liked about Kurama is his duality - the Shuuichi mask vs. the old Youko soul - and I love when you can see warning and evil in the eyes of a 16 year old boy. You illustrated that so well, and you did it through Kuwabara's POV, which made this total genius.

Poor Botan though, that girl is so nervous sometimes.

The consort loved this as well.
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Great Job! Awesome!

Le-chan
Kealli chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
i love the way you played Kurama lol I guess i've always wanted to see him a bit more sarcastic.. more like a demon.. good job!