Reviews for If This Doesn't Kill Me
glasswalker chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So much emotion and depth in such a short piece of writing. You did an amazing job on this.
Kyoxha chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Disclaimer: You were too LAZY to say that you haven't gone up to House, asked him if you can own him and than cursed him out after he said no by replying to it with "But you own WILSON Why can't I own you? DX" you make me SICK!

Huh o_O. The "I love you" at that EXACT particular moment seems to work...I am morbidly ashamed that i never really caught that...o-O! well, on the other hand, i was too distracted by friendship abuse and Wilson underliningly wanting to THROW IT ON THE GROUND because maybe he's thinking up a good way to torture House in a psychological way... yeah. VERY distracting... *reads ACTUAL story*

I can't yet tell (based on the comment Wilson makes about House seeing how far he can break a relationship) if that pisses me off. House is a genius and so he doesn't REALLY have to act that way and yet he chooses to out of fascination...what stops him occassionally with Wilson sometimes i do not know...

ELECTRIC SOCKETS FTL! DX!

I thought Wilson might SIGH after hearing the "Ilove u" cuz he might have been thinking "great... what the HELL does he want, now " xD NEVERMIND, you already DID IT LOLSEHS! (it is for the drugs man. Don't lie, bro ) I was almost scared for House saying the "i love u" again DX AUGH! REJECTED! lol for personal jokes ;p

That whole scene after House says "I meant it" the third time to the silence of them looking at was almost ...actually WAS JUST LIKE an actual scene in the show w/awkward music and fans biting the crap out of their arms and fingers O_O ...*le bites teh arms and fingers of someone else and reads HESITANTLY*

I'm surprised House wanted a reaction...i know he feeds off of it but in this case, i figured he might run off! ... Limp off... that sounds filthy...we'll go with run. Like how he should be running away from his father that killed his rabbit ...

_ i was thrown off by the mental slaps of House's past...DX AAUGH!

O_O wow, seems like House and Wilson just did a switch of WORDS not personality when House was all 'that's why you've been looking at me' (to) that part about reaching out. I feel like Wilson says that both mentally and physically to House everyday PAY ATTENTION, TO YOUR OWN WORDS, HOUSE. lolsehs I'm STILL CREEPED OUT BY THE GREG THING DX! First names? :O NO WAY. lol

Wow, way to prove House right Wilson...GAWD! *rolls eye and rolls away*

DX ANGER! lol
Arya8996 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I reviewed. This is awesome. Obviously.
everyme chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hey :D

This episode was aired in Germany just last week (not for the first time), its one of my favorites in this season. I just loved the fact that House said "I love you" to Wilson; of course it had to be wrapped up in a suitable context for House. But I think that Wilson got the message nevertheless.

Your interpretation of this scene was great. I especially like the flashbacks of Houses childhood and the way you included the quote by Wilson from another episode into this one-shot.

And the ending was just sweet :D They so belong together!

greets
rividori chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I loved this! :D
HW forever chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hehe, I love it when fellow fanfickers borrow my favourite lines from the movies.

Leia: I love you.

Han: I know.

tee hee!
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw!

I'm so glad that House finally admitted his feelings for Wilson.

This story was amazing.

Congrats!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is so adorable! I love it.
bloodluva666 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i love this story! where do u get all the inspiration?
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Beautiful.

I can really hear Wilson's voice at the end, and the use of words both in narrative and dialogue really bring out the best in each. This story really struck a chord with me. Very well done, all in all.

Take care,

September's Nobara.
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I'm especially pleased with this because you addressed the fact that the way that Greg says "i love you" makes it seem to be about the pain medication. this way it fits well in the story and the characters are great. good job
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
So god i keep reading it again and again
WhirledPiece17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
*very loud fan girl squeal* That was so cute! Normally I am not one to read and review short little drabbles but this was just too adorable! I felt sorry for House being abused by his evil father, but I am glad the boys got to kiss. Please write more...? It's so cute!
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I don't know what to say, really... this was very cute.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aw :) That was absolutely PERFECT! It was just so amazing how House tried to convince Wilson he meant it, and then says that he knows Wilson feels the same. His argument was so convincing too! Wonderful job, definitely a favorite! :D