Reviews for Go the Distance
Sylbara chapter 51 . 8/18
I just read the whole fic again, it's brilliant! I love your take on both Alastor and Severus, and the way the whole story seems so organic when you read it, so natural that everything goes that way.

And Remus, the whole "maybe if you didn't gave as much as you receive everything would hace ended buenas now" is bullshit! What id the poor los supposed to do, let them step all over him like a doormat? I really hope Severus won't hey un trouble with the potion, and that the thing with Lupin (no doubt what really sent him to Voldemort) won't be treated like a prank. Even if Sirius was just upset and acted without thinking, he could hace gotten Severus killed, and the fact that se never see him regretting It says that he never understood just how very bad were his actions. I hope Alastor wiill give Dumbledore a piece of his mind!

Thanks for the great story, Will be stalking It!
NoxSomnium chapter 51 . 7/31
I'm so excited there is more! I can't even tell you. I love this version of snape and I'm looking forward to finding out where you take him
After long time I checked this story and found some new chapters. I enjoyed it a lot, you know really well how to describe teenager's though process.
detector chapter 51 . 4/29
I love this whole story, very very very much! I love Snape's character, and Moody's as well. And Brian, f course. And the Prewetts! I wish he never had to go back to Hogwarts :(. I appreciate how well you craft the conflict with the Mauraders and the professors. I expect that at some point he'll find out Lupin's secret, and maybe at another point Moody'll lose his eye. Thank you for your attention to detail, and your craftmanship!
Thais chapter 51 . 4/28
Oi,
Prazer sou sua nova leitora. Comecei a ler sua história a 2 dias por recomendação de uma amiga, eu adorei a história não consegui largar e completei os 51 capítulos em pouco mais de dois dias. Passei aqui só para disser q gostei muito, estou na espera do próximo capítulo. E espero q vc não a abandone e uma história muito boa e muito original diferente de qualquer outra fic que eu tenha lido até hoje. Meu parabéns
Atenciosamente Thaís
Gladoo89 chapter 51 . 4/22
I'm happy I finally caught up with your story! :)
Severus is heading for deep trouble here... and yep, it'll be HIM breaching the truce with his plan, not the Marauders...
OverratedPendragon chapter 24 . 4/6
Yeah, this is becoming tedious. For all the interesting things the story does, the corporal punishment, along with Severus acting more like an abused puppy (and kind of dumb as well) than the intelligent, snarky shit he's capable of being is honestly grating.

I'm not trying to be rude or drag you down, because this is well written. I'm just finding things to be more draining than entertaining to read. It just feels like something new happens each chapter to remind the reader just how pitiful and sad Snape's life is.
CastorLycan chapter 42 . 3/16
I love all the sarcastic thoughts that Severus has :)

Great story! I just discovered it a day or two ago, and am really enjoying it. I'm glad you're concentrating on the Severus/Alastor stuff.
Minna cross chapter 51 . 3/16
I can't wait to read the next chapter. And I can't wait to see Alastor's reaction to he werewolf incident.
festen chapter 51 . 3/12
Very glad that the story is not abandoned! I really love your take on young Severus) It would be interesting how the werewolf situation will go down and the thing with Lily, he is with a different kind of crowd now. Do you plan on Sev having a friend his age, apart from Lily? Hope there is more to come and the wait is not too long;)
Sabrina C chapter 51 . 3/10
I love your story so much! Please update as soon as you can! :-)
BlutengelHates chapter 51 . 3/5
This cease-fire coming from Lupin is not that much surprising as he the most calm of the four of them, and it comes at good time before the OWLs. Even though I understand Severus' skepticism.
I don't know if the Polyjuice plan is particularly wise, but Severus spent so much time on it and took risks through the whole process... I don't know if it would be harmless.
Mel72000 chapter 51 . 3/4
Thank you for this chapter !
BlueWater5 chapter 51 . 3/4
Interesting how Remus seems to think four on one is equal.
Ln chapter 51 . 3/4
And of course Lupin breaks things up! Glad to see some sense coming to him at least. I'm really dreading Severus encountering Lupin in his wolf form, but I'm interested to see how things go with Alastor involved!