Reviews for Dismantled Notes & Thoughts
Iyeshana chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Man, I just have to say, this story was...wow. I liked the Jasper/Alice chapter best, of course. My favourite ship, also. I found your story because of your favouriting my oneshot. I'm pretty surprised you don't have more reviews, etc, since these oneshots are pretty darn good.

But listen here, the fact that you now have 10 reviews doesn't mean you're not as good as the person who gets 100. I get practically none. 71 is my record :P. And I've read stories that are pretty bad with thousands of GOOD reviews.

That was practically a rant! Keep up the good Jasper/Alice writing!
Kailey Hamilton chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Um, yeah. I read Twilight.

Finally.

Nice ficlets. I'm so in love with Alice/Jasper, fave pairing in all the series. You portray Jake perfectly, so IC... and I refuse reading anything Edward so I'm sorry for not being able to comment on that one.

Yeah, I dislike Edward. And Bella. And consequently, every single romantic moment except the ones containing Jacob... Even if I think he's too good for Bella. And that Bella and Edward belong together.

I absolutely loved Jake since his first appearance. Imperfectly perfect, like Sirius and Remus put together. And the rest of the Cullens. And practically every single character except Bella and Edward. If Breaking Dawn contains no Jake, I'll kill myself, because sure as hell we'll have a wedding (yuck!) and Edward biting Bella and all that. Oh, please. A WEDDING? I need my werewolf!

I'd love a reply, but I understand if my rant offended you.

Love,

Me.
made.unmade chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Aah, the rarity and beauty of a non-Jacob-bashing, eloquent and emotive story :)

Brilliant job; I could visualize Edward perfectly (still Gaspard in my head though, those casting directors will never convert me) and not find him frustrating, thanks to your appreciation and deliverance of him as a complex character instead of a face.

Alice and Jasper made me smile- great characterization of Jasper; not constantly moody or upset, but still a slight hint of darkness. Your representation of Alice and Jasper together was sweet and honest; I could definitely see it happening.

Jacob's part was a beautifully bittersweet piece of writing; the anger, desperation and resentment you weaved together with his honesty and love for Bella worked perfctly- you know he won't get what he wants, but you hope he does anyway.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I've finished the "Twilight" saga some time ago and remembered that you had a Twilight fic up.

So I decided to read it and I did so...yeah. I love it. It's dark and true to Edward's character. I like how it's not whiny and shallow.

Good job and I'll read/review later.
Enthralled chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Will there be more? I am really enjoying this!
madd.z chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
you write really well :) you've really captured jacobs character here.. well done. keep them coming :)
alice and edward cullen chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
yea i love alice and jasper too ) there like my favourite couple
madd.z chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
i love alice jasper too :) you write really well.. i enjoyed these 2 chapters, keep it up :)
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
*happy twilight-ness* Very good. A few spelling errors, but the raw feelings of the actual fic... well, eclipsed them, so to speak. Beautifully done, dahling. Everyone loves a good Twilight fic.

FM
x Veela x chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
-gasp- Edward -fans self-

I've only read the first book so far, so reviews may be a little slow in coming until I've caught up on all the story.

It's looking good - nice to see a new piece from you. xx