Reviews for The Oozing Masculinity Chazz Princeton Pack
Unknown Writer of Love chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I was pretty much laughing all the way through this. But these statements about Chazz Princeton are completely true.
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Okay, this is positively hilarious. You absolutely nailed Chazz's character, and on top of that you did so in a way that kept me giggling from start to finish.

Some of the other packs were also hilarious. The "Followers-Of-Chazz-Who-Were-Never-Named Duo Pack" in particular left me in stitches.
Warai-san chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The only thought that came to me after reading: Awwwwwwwwwwww why couldn't I get both the Oozing-Masculinity Chazz Princeton Pack AND the Super-Friend Jaden Yuki Pack at the same time in real life?! Why?! It would've made my life much more interesting (and filled with the dangers of dying by loss of blood from my nose)
TheSlackerestSlifer chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was fantastic... I like... I just...
haha it was a great summation of Chazz, and his character transformations, as well as relationships with other characters. Very amusing, and since Chazz is totally my favorite GX character, reading a bit about him is always nice :p
Oh, and I totally agree with your view on Alexis... but that's beside the point. THE POINT IS that I really enjoyed this, and thank you :)

Have a nice day!
RoseKeade56 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So funny! Is there more?!
7colornotebook chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

an oozing-masculinity chazz princeton pack flele will be available for download for you and you alone!

i'll get started on it right away haahaha 3
molly chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
and where can I by these?
Cenoha chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Unsurprisingly, I love the Jaden and Chazz implications. The whole thing is just hilarious; like a caricature of the all of the characters in the series. Just something fun~ A nice break from ridiculously dramatic fanfiction where everyone's dying and men are pregnant. I like the Mary-Sue Alexis thing too, she IS ridiculously perfect in the show and someone needs to shove it in her face (being a yaoi fangirl, I of course hate most girls in shows like YGO GX XD). I'm always amused at your references to Chazz's weight. I'm just babbling now, so I'll stop.
Xaipa chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
At first, I was like: haha this is funny.

"Your Oozing-Masculinity Chazz Princeton Pack is invincible and cannot be destroyed, not even when pushed into the ocean or sacrificed to an evil Supreme King."

After this I was like: ROFLCOPTER

This is pure genius! I would buy this, as well as the Judai/Jaden Pack. :3 And the Asuka/Alexis... actually, I would buy them all! xDDD

I really don't have much to say, is just that this fic is really precious and deserves to be acknowledged as such.
AngelsFireNIce chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Win! D
BeccaWay chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I totall adore this product. I could do a unit on my Yu Gi Oh GX OC Becca, a Slifer Red student. I'd call it "The Cooly Aggressive Becca Pack" and she would have different outfits like:

Slifer Red Uniform

Black top and skirt

Pink bikini and purple sarong

Wedding dress

Pink Floyd themed fascist uniform

Sexy dress

Idol dress

Black leather

Gangster moll outfit with tommy gun

She would be so perfect and beautiful.
snizzlydizzle chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh god, that was abnormally hilarious.
MissMarieMay chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my GAWD! That was THE most funniest thing ever! I absolutely loved!
Voltrix chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
_ mymy, I think this might just be the most HILARIOUS thing I've ever read ! XD Omfg, you mocked him so perfectly it's not even funny! Actually, it is funny but the part that makes it not funny is that my stomach hurts from laughing so hard xD! You said you got this idea from someone else! WHO? I must read more!

You are so talented 8D I read delirium also, Jaden and Chazz are so cute together! I'm sorry, I would have reviewed there except I was using my phone to read it T_T You always put the absolute perfect amount of detail in, and none of your paragraphs run togeter so it's easy to read :) Plus your so good at coming up wih plots! Oh my I'm sorry I've gotten off track, I'll get back to the story at hand. This, my dear idol, is brilliant. Every sentence is makes me chuckle, don't you wish Chazz could read this? XD He'd be furious... Oh that's a sight I'd like to see! I'm going to send this to my friends, lol. Even if they don't watch GX! Oh well xD

Hey, just curious but (and keep this in mind, YOU HAVE EVERY ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO SAY NO!) but would you mind if I used this same idea except for a different anime? I'd include you and err.. Who was the other author? In the disclaimer, you could edit it in anyway you'd like 8D Id even change the layout and rewrite it and pretty much anything else because this is so fan-freaking-tastic! XD

Oh wells~ tell me if it's okay ) I absolutely adore the story, you are without a doubt one of my favorite writers!

'Screw cookies. Join the dark side, we have yaoi!'

Volt Out~!
SetoKaibaChick35 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
XD; I want The Oozing Mascilinity Chazz Princeton Pack! D: although, if I did have it.. I'd probably upset him. xD I'd force him into cuddles 24/7. :3

thanks for making my day lots more interesting. 3 10/5 and favorites. :D