Reviews for Return to Sender
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Adorable! The whole thing...I've read some of your work on other West Wing sites, but I'm so glad to find all your stories here!

I must confess, as a citizen of the States, that my favorite line in the whole story is the following:

"'I believe the human being and the fish can co-exist peacefully.' George W Bush (Thank God that man will never be President, I think I'd rather leave the country!)"

ROTFLMAO! And yeah, I guess I'm with Sam, I'll have to go sell my soul to the devil now. And maybe see if Canada has any openings...

Can't wait to read the rest of your work! You have such a talent. Under the heading 'Constructive Criticism,' I'll say that there are quite a few expressions in this story that must be European in origin, because neither Josh nor Sam would phrase things in such a way. It's a little distracting at points, but does not diminish the overall quality of your wit or your writing.

Cheers,

Anne
Karen chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
I liked it. Some light stuff mixed with SAD stuff. Realistic in that way.
Humbug chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
WOW! You are such a talented writer! I really can't wait to read the sequel. You must keep on writing.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Please continue this series soon. I really like it and am glad you have taken the time to write it.
Eliza chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Hey great story. Love the flow of the emails, how they went from topic to topic without seeming jerky or out of place.