Reviews for The Joker's Wild
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 15 . 8/23

Just wanted to say I love your story so far! I found it yesterday and I really love your character potrayal of The Joker, it seems so spot on! I'm also loving the Beast Boy Raven storyline, though BatGirl is working her way in lol.

Great job!
Pisces tattoo chapter 3 . 8/21
Is it bad that I want the Joker to become real and Harley to die so that I can swoop in and steal his heart?
That was by far the best portrayal of the Joker I've ever seen. I'm talking against cannon Joker nope, what's cannon got on this? Answer: Nothing. In my book you do Joker better than anyone, why? Because I laughed the whole way, no joke either. Pun totally intended. I think I got like max 2 minutes of non laughing time reading this total, weather it be because of my pictorial mind or the jokes or the sickiningly funny image of beast boy being skinned alive and burned by the Joker! I laughed so hard. I'm on stimulants (prescribed they say my heads sacked or something) and i nearly died of laughter gasp NO JOKER VENOM ITS REAL! Na just kidding I did laugh really hard then though. In conclusion: THE BEST JOKER EVER! No one tops it no one...
delriodog chapter 38 . 6/2
I tried to like this story, really. It had it's moments, usually with the Joker, that were quite entertaining. But overall, the story seems quite rushed, and lazily thrown together. None of the characters retain their identity from either the show or the comics. The way Raven was portrayed was especially silly, and I'm not just talking about her inebriating encounters with Chuckles. And, god, that ending. Lazy, lazy lazy. You had something interesting at the beginning and then turned it into Sky High: Rated R. Cliché as a happy ending.

Also, your pretentious little game regarding pathetic writing was hilarious coming from the author who wrote this story. Cliché? Cheesy? Stupid? Ridiculous? That's everything this story was, bud. You're not one to talk. I'm not saying you're talentless, however. You had some good things in this. It was just overshadowed by the collossal failure that was the rest of the story. I'd be willing to give another of your stories a chance, but this was not a pleasant experience.

Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/5
Didn't know that Luke Skywalker could do that creepy laugh.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/4
Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill). Who knew that Luke Skywalker could do award winning maniacal laughter as a creepy laughing maniac clown?
LoveGlutton chapter 34 . 4/13
Holy hell... I shoulda seen that coming
LoveGlutton chapter 31 . 4/13
Shatterpoint achieved
LoveGlutton chapter 16 . 4/13
Finally... I expected slade to put up more of a fight... Personally
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 4/13
X is jason in this world isnt he... I wish he was
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 4/13
Spoiler... I forgot about her... She did date robin... Thats would explain it... If this robin was drake of course
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 4/13
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 4/13
Yeah if thr new comics are anything to show for it... Only a handful survive a suicide squad mission, fewER walk away from the suicide squad alive
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 4/13
I can tell this is gonna be a helluva thrill ride
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 4/13
Deathstroke was just a hired gun in canon you know... Not much they could do with that.