Reviews for The Joker's Wild
Niftu Cal chapter 38 . 2/2
I find I'm a little split on where to stand with this story. On one hand, the good. First of all, you nailed the Joker spot on. His parts were easily the best and most gripping of of the story. Serious chills in when he dealt with fanboy Control Freak, and the scene with the Beast Boy toy. You even were frank about portraying just how depraved he could be, just in case we started to think it was cool to have him around. The moments of self awareness and humor of tropes was also amusing. And I enjoyed the mature portrayal of Beast Boy. However, with all the buildup to the conclusion, it fell a little flat for me that Cyborg just used fear gas on the thugs, disarmed the bombs while having talking to Batgirl about heartbreak, and Robin knocked the duo out in a straight fight. Not even a near death, for all the talk of a suicide mission. There were a lot of pretty jarring spelling mistakes and repeat text that detracted from the story quality. And honestly, I think you let your own personal feelings on the characters carry too much weight in how you treated them in the story.
Overall, I may have done things a bit differently. But this was still a good story with great characters, and a chilling, compelling premise.
Krusher chapter 16 . 1/27
Cassie wouldn't have a snowballs chance against Raven, but I understand you're doing it for the sake of keeping the plot interesting so whatever.
Krusher chapter 11 . 1/27
Here's some BB trivia. Beast Boy's powers work by connecting him to "The Red" AKA the "morphogenic field" which is basically a force that all animal life is connected to. This means he can basically download the body of any animal that lives or has lived from the red, including terrestrials, aliens, and demons, dragons, phoenixes, sasquatches, etc. What he can not do, is make up his own transformations, or morph parts of his body individually, since he would not be turning into something that is part of the red.
Krusher chapter 3 . 1/27
This Robin is Dick Grayson. Also, the Hive still had five members after Jinx left. You forgot Billy.
Xenovista chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
Hrm. Given the kind of guy Slade is, I would expect him to be well aware of Joker by now and have a sly and smug counter plan.
Xenovista chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
While I agree with your other assertions regarding Teen Titan's kid friendly rouges, I disagree with your perception of Slade. His obsession with Robin and breaking him is what makes the villain creepier than his canon counterpart (which is little more than a glorified merc). I like villains who can get inside the heroes heads and turn them out on themselves. It's part of what give the Joker his charm, more so than his tendency to cause mass death.
Xenovista chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
lol BBxRae.
Xenovista chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Heard about this one on Tvtropes.

I read that entire introduction in Mark Hamill's voice. Solid work so far.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/17/2016
This was amazing I like how you looked into everyobes abilities and personalities more and kept them acting like a real team would congrats (:
Bismarck Alexander chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
Yeah somebody needs to kill him. Joker is too dangerous to be left alive.
Mattym1207 chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
I kinda feel sorry for Control Freak... Also Slade is quite threatening not by his intentions but by two things. One he's deathstroke the terminator... Basically if you're on his list... There's no point in running unless you're someone like batman. And two in the episodes where I saw him in Slade is without doubt the most strongest and skilled villains within the series, every showdown between him and robin is very suspenseful because Slade starts kicking the ever living sh!t out of Robin until the team shows up and it turns out that he's a robot made by the real Slade. Anyway I respect your opinion and just wanted to address mine. But still nice work as usual.
MattyM1207 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Jesus... I dunno wether I should laugh or just be afraid... Still great job!
MattyM1207 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
... I've got nothing... The begining of this is enough to get me hooked! You hit Joker's mindset and personality spot on! Great job mate
Mr.cog chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
This is gonna be good one of the greatest force of nature villains in history getting a debut in my favorite TV shows
Mr.cog chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Wooton boy! This is gonna be fun one I can tell! Man if that reboot was on adult swim and some competent writers it would've been a knock