Reviews for The Joker's Wild
Bismarck Alexander chapter 20 . 8/9
Yeah somebody needs to kill him. Joker is too dangerous to be left alive.
Mattym1207 chapter 3 . 6/26
I kinda feel sorry for Control Freak... Also Slade is quite threatening not by his intentions but by two things. One he's deathstroke the terminator... Basically if you're on his list... There's no point in running unless you're someone like batman. And two in the episodes where I saw him in Slade is without doubt the most strongest and skilled villains within the series, every showdown between him and robin is very suspenseful because Slade starts kicking the ever living sh!t out of Robin until the team shows up and it turns out that he's a robot made by the real Slade. Anyway I respect your opinion and just wanted to address mine. But still nice work as usual.
MattyM1207 chapter 2 . 6/26
Jesus... I dunno wether I should laugh or just be afraid... Still great job!
MattyM1207 chapter 1 . 6/26
... I've got nothing... The begining of this is enough to get me hooked! You hit Joker's mindset and personality spot on! Great job mate
Mr.cog chapter 2 . 5/12
This is gonna be good one of the greatest force of nature villains in history getting a debut in my favorite TV shows
Mr.cog chapter 1 . 5/7
Wooton boy! This is gonna be fun one I can tell! Man if that reboot was on adult swim and some competent writers it would've been a knock
Galaxyspoon chapter 3 . 5/2
Uh, what about Trigon? Y'know, the friggin demon that started an apocalypse and TURNED EVERYBODY TO STONE!

You can't argue which series has better villains and then pretend that the baddest of the bad doesn't exist.
FightingMadness chapter 38 . 4/21
Just finished reading your fic. It took me 2 days. You did a great job. My only criticisms is a) the final confrontation between Joker and Robin felt a bit too easy b) the titans in your fic often describe themselves as a family but they didn't felt like family to me as a reader. They felt still a bit cold and distant from each other, friendly, but distant.
Overall this was a great fic. You have serious writing talent.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 38 . 4/21
Loved it! Seriously, I wish there are more like this. Long, but not too much so and good enough so I don't get bored half way and give up. Awesome job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 38 . 3/1
nice. Poor Beast Boy.
RPGPersona chapter 38 . 11/1/2015
Just finished reading through this story. You really did an amazing job with the Joker confronting the Teen Titans. Once I started reading I just couldn't stop. Makes me glad I just started going through Teen Titan fanfics this year. I don't think I would have handled waiting for each new chapter very well. This story was enough for me to add you to my favourite author's list.

Looking at your stories there is even a sequel I can look forward to reading, along with many others.

I not very familiar with the comics, so I appreciate the author's notes describing the Joker.

I just want to say thanks for writing this great story. I will definitely be reading more of your stories.
Monkey D. Rio chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
I like the way you set out a slade vs joker war. very original and surprisingly logical? answers earlier worries of underestimating slade well too. Keep it up.
Monkey D. Rio chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Well written so far, I really like i'm honestly surprised no one else has used the idea before (that ive seen anyway). The only thing I can see is you say Slade is pathetic, in the cartoon I agree. In the comics, not so much since Slade is the 'kid friendly' version of Deathstroke. But yeah class story, cant wait to read the rest.
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
Hey!

Just wanted to say I love your story so far! I found it yesterday and I really love your character potrayal of The Joker, it seems so spot on! I'm also loving the Beast Boy Raven storyline, though BatGirl is working her way in lol.

Great job!
Pisces tattoo chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Is it bad that I want the Joker to become real and Harley to die so that I can swoop in and steal his heart?