Reviews for Cold Care
nekogirl017 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
...are you forain? Do you speak another language besides English? Because either that's the case, or you don't read and dose off in English class. I'm sorry if I sound mean but, damn.
Phantom-Animal chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I really like your story so far! I usually don't read fanfics with OCs, but this is amazing so far! Update soon!
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
I must agree with the cat, he really went mad.

well i hope things get better for Danny in the next chapter.
Leo112 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
ohhh! looks good!

up date please!
The Random Person chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
i cannot wait for you to update! this is a good story, it has really captured my attention. plz update soon
Needo chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Hope you continue this story

fairly well though out

Ilike the pov style with each section from some charsacters pov

need to watch your verbs though...present tence or past tence not both in the same thought...

keep up the good work...

ND
LewistheTurtle chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
i like this plot because its a side not frequently written. I wanna read more! please dont let such a rare story go to waste ;D
jedster chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
please continue
Vikka13 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Awesome :D Hope you will update soon
ThunderRiver411 chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
This is a very good story so far. I'm working on one as well. Check it out when you have time.

Update soon.
TeeBlack chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Wow, that is so sad. Poor Danny! Are his parents overshadowed? Danny must be so depressed. Boy am I tired though, it's totally late. Staying up until two in the morning is not pleasant. At all.

Signed, a tired AvatarAddict... *yawn*
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
huh. this was a pretty boring chapter, but it told everybody about whas going on in amity park and such... i think it would've been better if you had thrown a danny cliffhaner in there or something a bout him...

_BleachPhantom_
DPcrazy chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Yay! Plan time! And Vlad sounds like he'll be an interesting additive to this.

Lastly, in America, there's about three months of winter. Unless you live in New England where it's, like, five. But, in this story, it's probably just three.
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
awsome! i was just thinking about this the other day! and this chapter was good! abd i cat wait for the next one! yay!

BleachPhantom
Nysk chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Hope to see more of this story!