Reviews for Sneaking
Raphlez chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Oh god they were so protective xD that was brilliant haha I love how sasuke was like does it feel good? And narutos just like GUYS CAN HAVE SEX!?
XiaoXiaoTYY chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Cute story! Good job!
deviltiger chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
So funny.
Sunchanzhime chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
I thought I was going to die of laughter when I read this XD Awesome! :D
TeenagersScareMe chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
omg that's so funny xDD

i love how team 7 found out!

i actually blushed for all of them xD
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
You realy need to stop writing these, I'm enjoying them far to much!
Seraphims-Mirth chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
Ah it seems that I am addicted to your writing style, which to me immense delight has caused to I am slowly work my way through ALL of your stories. I have some time on my hands now that my professors are not so demanding. Ah but I digress, so on with review:

As always you leave me very, very impressed. This was innocent and sexy in a charming, and delightfully adorable. You perfectly captured the naivety of Naruto, Sakake, and Sakura. Your "sex" scenes were elegantly written provocative and powerful leaving me almost as frustrated as Kakashi. A perfect combination of teasing and completion. Refreshing as well as thrilling.

Your friend, fan and fellow author

Mirth

p.s.

For reason your personal e-mail didn't show on the response you gave me. n.n or perhaps I just didn't see it...thats also a huge possibility. (.
IruKaka-makes-me-happy chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
OMG! OMG! Kakashi was going to explain all about it, wasn't he? OMG! LMAO! I'm dying. I'm laughing so hard I almost choked on my applejuice! Funny as hell!
Onikasam chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
This was so cute! I love how Sasuke was only focused on "Does it feel good?". Funny.
realdarkangel chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
AHAHAHAHAH! so funny _think it would have been even more funner if all Iruka's students were involed _ all their little shocked faces _
kirallie chapter 10 . 10/26/2007
DOn't know who to feel more sorry for, the kids for seeing that or them for being walkied in on. Your stories are really fun to read!
Guardian-Nightshade chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
that was one of the best fics Ive ever read I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath great work ,
Rem10124 chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
This was really cute and Funny
horsepoet chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
he he. This is very good great job!
Mirai-Kung chapter 10 . 10/23/2007