Reviews for Things To Do
Shidou chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
turned out not as bad of an idea as he thought lol
MoonyMarauder chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
great stuff!

love this storyd
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
wow! Just love Gojyo's love confession to Hakkai. Again just love it!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Gojyo is such a smooth operator...lml
chetzahime chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was hot, and just like they, good work, really!
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I read part one of this "series" but I have to say I really liked this one more. I dunno...Gojyo being all pate...pathi...pathetic (LOL had to do it) was great.
midorii813 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was cute and supah hawt. :D
Mahon chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Gojyo's an adorable drunk if anything. XD
Madhumalati chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
The "Hey, Hakkai" series? Hm. Things to Say would be the first, yes? I loved that fic, but this is even better. The mood swings dramatically from sensual to funny and back, but then that's Gojyo to a T. Or a G, as the case may be.

And Hakkai...well, this is exactly how he would react to a statement like that, especially with the spectacular amount of blithering Gojyo inserts into it. _ Again, so like him.

Points for the right use of repetition and italics - most people either overdo it or abuse it. Both are difficult and powerful techniques, and you're very good at them. I thought I should mention that, since it runs through most of your work.

Keep it up!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
hai hai, that is one of the nicer 58 ficcys i've read in some time.

~t
SxG L chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
haha, I liked that! :D
ravenhairedjane chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I was like...

My virgin eyes just stares, stunned, unblinking, shocked, decrept, equivocal, speechless, then flabbergastigated!

YOU ROCK GURL!
Goofy Edward chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
O_O This is so subtle yet erotic...Thank you.
Midnite chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was the most adorable HxG fic I've ever read! Their personalities were dead center! *goes off to read your other works* Kudos to you!