Reviews for If I Told You
sunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
really sweet i love u for writting this
rassafraggin chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I've always shied away from reading fan fiction, and here I am now sighing and smiling while reading through your works, regretting that I waited so long to start. This one is a real shrewd little gem.
Follow Through chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This story was absolutely gorgeous. The smoothness of your language left me in awe. I particularly enjoyed the kitchen scene. The combination of the hug from behind with the sunlight just beginning to come through the window was beautiful. If only TPTB could write a Chase/Cameron scene as lovely as the ones you have portrayed. Keep writing, you obviously have a gift.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I've just got one word for you. Beautiful. Your writing is so prose-like and flows so beautifully between metaphor and thought and action and back again that this peice truly reads in the most wonderfully effortless way.

Really, really lovely. :)
Drew chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
You're a scary brilliant author. You deserve a hundred times more reviews.

This is so, so, so good. I don't know if you're satisfied with it or not, you haven't really told me, but I can definitely see that you worked hard on it. It paid off. I love it. :-)
r3fherufeufbweheh chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is incredible. You have so much lovely work, all of it so great, but I think this one is my favourite. You captured Cameron, the way she is, so beautifully. Wow. You leave me in awe, yet again.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
beautifully written. i love the course of time through this story. extremely well done.
opals chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Beautiful. I especially like the way that you have Chase show Cameron things about himself rather than tell her. That seems a very in character trait.