Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Gorgeous. :') I always adore Arthur/Ginny stories. I mean, he had six sons, but only one daughter. And that's got to make a difference, right? Great work on this. It genuinely made me melt.
Remusobsesser chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This fanfiction was really really good. I have kinda been wondering how Arthur felt watching his daughter grow up and go through boyfriends ans tuff, eventually leading up to giving her away to Harry. I am a total sucker for emotional father-daughter stories, along with stories about couples fighting than making up, like Remus and Tonks for instance. I personally loved this story. Awesome. Oh, and while I'm at it, am I the only one who wished that they showed Lucius' and Arhtur's fight in the second movie? )
crapmuffins chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
. How romantic the love a father has for his daughter. Nicely done song fic. I love romantic fiction. I wanna be daddy's little girl "hmph".
hondagirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I really, really enjoyed this song fic. I like how you simply took the lyrics and then wrote a story about each one. It worked a lot better then some of the other song fics I've seen on here, plus it helps that this is one of my favorite songs. :)

I think the cake incident was the cutest part, plus I love all the interaction and fighting you showed between the siblings when they were younger, its so true to life. I haven't read much Arthur/Ginny father/daughter fics, I mainly stick to the kids of the Next Gen, but this was so good that I'm going to go and look for others.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

-honda
irelandforeverx3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
this is a beautiful story and so well written! you did an excellent job!
TheRedBandit chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww! This was so sweet! I'm actually crying as I review. Brilliant! Poor Arthur! You really captured what I would think a father would have to go through on his daughter's wedding. Awesome! :D

TheRedBandit
albusseverus91 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is a beautiful story. Butterfly Kisses is one of my favorite songs and I love the idea of a songfic to it (especially from Arthur Weasly's perspective of Ginny). This song actually made me a little teary eyed during Ginny's wedding (I know, kind of pathetic since it wasn't a real wedding, but still it describes Arthur's feelings really well and really makes you feel the same way). Anyway, great story, keep writting.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was beautiful, it made me cry reading it.
Tiamath chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Absolutely beautiful...I'm all teary-eyed right now...but happy at the same time. Brilliantly written.
Amaherst chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw, this was very sweet ]