Reviews for Audible
Minuialeth chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
You know how frustrating is it that your story stops there, right?

There's amazing dialog between Rose and the Doctor, the kind I was sorta waiting for in Journey's End but never got to have so thank you so much for this gift.

Hope you wanted to give your readers, hope you certainly gave.

I'm almost sure I've already read this elsewhere, am I right?
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hey now, no destroying the TARDIS! We all love that wonky machine almost as much as the Doctor himself, you know. :D Great idea you have here, though... I'd love to see where you take it if you plan on continuing. *crosses fingers* I quite like hope too- one of my favorite emotions, that.
lyin chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
wonderful- seems completely in character, though the new series makes it a still-very hopeful AU. the 'this could kill you' and the whole discussion of never really dying was fascinating, and i love the title and the image of the doctor flickering in and out trying to get through to Rose. very nice :D
met-a-mawr-fuh-sis chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
oh good. well done. A I also like hope.
cjhar chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I really like this story. Extremely well written.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was just how I pictured it would go. So like them. You have an eye for great writing.

MAria
DaisyFlower10 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Wow! Such a great job. And you did your job well, tons of hope with this one. Great alone, but would love to read more. Awesome, awesome job.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OMG this was so good! Please, is there any chance you'll write a sequel? This was Fantastic!

HWF
Beware of the Nargles chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Good! It was an interesting start...please carry on...I love that Rose may be able to see the Doctor again!

It DOES give me hope!