Reviews for Faithfully Yours
MRdixon24 chapter 127 . 11/27/2016
My favorite OTP in one of my favorite stories! You have something amazing here and 4 years later, I still wish on every shooting star, every 11:11, and birthday candles that maybe one day you'll continue your story! I would love to see how you continue with their storyline while staying true to the 24 storyline ( and keeping them alive! :) ) Definitely a story that I can/will read over and over again!
Saza682 chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
hi i hope i could know if i can contact with you or not i really like what you are doing using your
imagination to write about (Carlos & Reiko) or (Tony & Michelle) i think you are amazing can you answer me soon please; and thanks.
can i know your name or are you a girl or a boy and I'm sorry if i was reviewing you for the wrong reason.
Saza682 chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Saza682 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
thank you for writing these episodes i really enjoyed it... I wish i could contact with you to talk about the episodes and(Reiko & Carlos) or you can say (Tony & Michelle) i hope you could answer, about we could be in contact or not?
merder10101 chapter 127 . 8/26/2015
I loveeeee it
merder10101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
omg I love this story it is my FAVORITE fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I love this one
Guest chapter 127 . 4/16/2015
Hope you see this and know that you are an amazing writer and how I love this story! I could read this story over and over years later and still feel every emotion again and again! I know it's been almost 3 years but here's to always hoping you'll add more chapters in the near future!:)
Guest chapter 127 . 4/8/2014
Aww my heart aches from how long it's been! Here's hoping you continue to put up chapters! I'll definitely be around to read them!
Stephanie chapter 127 . 3/17/2014
Ohh I miss reading these chapters! This is hands down the most well written T&M fic I've ever read! So true to their characters while going deeper than what was shown on screen! Please add more soon!
The Pianist's Touch chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Jeez, who spends 42 bucks on a meal for two people. Haha 20 bucks maybe, and I could see $42 if they were eating seafood or something (delicious, but very expensive), but Mexican food isn't exactly known for being expensive.
Guest chapter 127 . 7/9/2013
I've read this story several times throughout the last few years- always coming back to it when I need a T/M fix. You do a great job of capturing the characters and telling their story well. I think we'd all like to believe there's a happily ever after for Tony and Michelle, so I hope you continue to write the rest of their story!
BettyLudivine chapter 127 . 6/5/2013
This was such a great story !
I must say I hesitated a lot before starting reading it because your story is very long but then, I started reading and I couldn't stop. Now that I have reached the end, I wish it was longer.
The thing I loved most about your story is that you really respected 24 and it's characters.
Hannah chapter 127 . 4/12/2013
I love this story so much:) this is my 3rd time reading it and i can tell you i plan on reading it again! T&M are my absolute favorite tv couple of all time3 i hope you keep updating!:)
melissarc97 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
aw it made me sad that michelle is different around tony in this chapter :( but my favorite part of this chapter was the part with the victor guy, hahaha, loved it and loved how the way he was acting towards michelle affected tony.