Reviews for Faithfully Yours
Aww my heart aches from how long it's been! Here's hoping you continue to put up chapters! I'll definitely be around to read them!
Stephanie chapter 127 . 3/17
Ohh I miss reading these chapters! This is hands down the most well written T&M fic I've ever read! So true to their characters while going deeper than what was shown on screen! Please add more soon!
The Pianist's Touch chapter 7 . 1/7
Jeez, who spends 42 bucks on a meal for two people. Haha 20 bucks maybe, and I could see $42 if they were eating seafood or something (delicious, but very expensive), but Mexican food isn't exactly known for being expensive.
Guest chapter 127 . 7/9/2013
I've read this story several times throughout the last few years- always coming back to it when I need a T/M fix. You do a great job of capturing the characters and telling their story well. I think we'd all like to believe there's a happily ever after for Tony and Michelle, so I hope you continue to write the rest of their story!
BettyLudivine chapter 127 . 6/5/2013
This was such a great story !
I must say I hesitated a lot before starting reading it because your story is very long but then, I started reading and I couldn't stop. Now that I have reached the end, I wish it was longer.
The thing I loved most about your story is that you really respected 24 and it's characters.
Hannah chapter 127 . 4/12/2013
I love this story so much:) this is my 3rd time reading it and i can tell you i plan on reading it again! T&M are my absolute favorite tv couple of all time3 i hope you keep updating!:)
melissarc97 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
aw it made me sad that michelle is different around tony in this chapter :( but my favorite part of this chapter was the part with the victor guy, hahaha, loved it and loved how the way he was acting towards michelle affected tony.
Cait chapter 127 . 11/30/2012
Wow it literally took me a week to read this story :) I like it, you should post some new stuff soon. I don't like what the producers did to these characters so please tweak it a little. Also, is Garren alive? I'm a dog person and this needs to be cleared up lol. Keep writing :D
michelle-fan chapter 127 . 8/26/2012
Another amazing chapter :) I love it ;D I can't wait to read more :) Very cute and sweet :)
srhittson chapter 127 . 8/23/2012
love the story glad you updated
mabueva chapter 127 . 8/23/2012
So. great. :DDDD
teanau chapter 126 . 8/22/2012
I have been waiting for a while
hope you alright and update soon
thankyou
Hailey chapter 126 . 7/14/2012
The line "my life is over either way" almost makes me cry! And I love the flashback to the fireplace and the night when she showed up late. God, cant wait for the next update, please please please update soon!
Marcia Litman chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I like the way you build her transfer to CTU LA. Great fic.
Marcia Litman chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great start. I was missing T&M fics.