Reviews for Comfortable
Rain in the Dark chapter 1 . 8/3
They are so IC, I can honestly see them act like this. Just like them, to never show concern openly, but leave zero doubt that it's there!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is fantastic!
The QAS chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Thank you. I needed this. I've been spending the entire day reading dark and depressing FMA fics-great ones, mind you, but sad as hell-and now I finally came across something that was light and sweet but also well written. So thank you.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Aw, I love seeing Ed get some rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Awwwwww! Cute
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awww, this is so cute! Great story, I loved how you kept both Mustang and Ed so in-character, yet showed how Roy secretly shows some concern for his youngest soldier. Heh, Ed would never believe that Mustang put in that 'gotcha' couch just for him. What a way to get the overworked alchemist to adhere to compulsory naps!
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This. Is. So. Freaking. Sweet.
Awwwww... :D
It's incredible how you managed to write such a sweet sweet thing and still keep both Ed and Roy so in character! Most stories fail in one of these aspects, but you managed both. :)
Excellent, excellent, excellent! :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
XDD #laugh in amusement and happiness

Godness! Roy!

Why you're this Amazing!?

Sweet-bastard!

I can see you smirked so well in my head!

Absolutely NICE!

I would be so stupid and idiot if I don't love it!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE HIM!
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aaaawww How sweet!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Awww, that just so sweet. Reminds me of hey I love Roy again. Anyway, love this story. Kind of want more despite this being completed
Chii chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Omg that's adoreble!
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
G-gaahhhh Omg the cutenesss... *shot* Roy would be such a nice dad to have... -3-
MentalHope chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was sweet (:
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
AWW! that was cute! please write more roy/ed parental stories!
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awww. I'm a sucker for any type (even if slight) parental moments.