Reviews for Treasures from the Cart
Moit chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is so adorable. I love underfed/abused/innocent!Harry.
mo person chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
(too lazy to sign in...)

wow! i never read a story from that perspective before! who knew the candy cart lady was so deep?

this is a really great fic! good job! you captured the real emotion in such few words... wow.

awsomeness!

mo:P
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, that was adorable, and interesting for me to see through the eyes of a character rarely if not ever written for!
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
So cute and a liitle sad lol. Just rambling, but I think it would be cool if you continued and maybe had a chapter for each train ride that Harry takes each year, so that the trolley lady could see him over the years and reflect on how's he's changed so much, y'know? Just a thought but I still like it the way it is. :)
zeynel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This one I particulary enjoy, it's the first time I saw someone giving a voice to that witch, yet... she's one of the few who met Harry before he went to school!
Larner chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I've always loved the trolley witch, and am so glad to see her get her due attention. Excellent. And of course Harry and Ron will share these! Glad she recognizes that Ron deserves them also.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Excellent look into the mind of someone who is so rarely thought of. Bravo!
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh...that was just wonderful. What an excellent point of view. Thanks for sharing.
aprilkat chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That is so touching! I think the bond between the two boys was strengthened by the fact that they both had had few material goods, yet Ron had the family that Harry lacked and always yearned for.

It's true that we never find out the little lady's name, isn't it? Yet you've made her a full character in her own right.
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
aw, Shirebound, im so glad you're starting to write fan fics for the HP world! I really enjoyed how you portrayed young!Harry, esp. with how uncertain he was about having spending money for the first time, being in a new world that he's unfamiliar with. the descriptions of his feelings are beautifully written...great job! im glad you enjoyed reading the series :)
seven days later chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
that was uplifting, and written inspiringly. if that's even a word. ah well... it was brilliance in a bloody bucket!
cpsings4him chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
E! I love this! One of the saddest things to me in the books were how physically neglected Harry was and how excited he was to get just about anything. I also love how you've taken the character of the Trolly Pusher and given her a REAL personality. Lovely as always. :)
cuthalion chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I'm sitting here with my stuffed nose and my swimming head and I just burst into tears... not only because of my miserable cold but because of this indefinitely gentle, loving portrait you give us. Wonderful. *sniffles*

Mona
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
*melts*
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
aww that was so sweet (and goes very nicely with the healers heart too -), its like with each of these fics your weaving the unseen view of Harry through the eyes of the more minor characters... and very well - - sorry , know ur probably well and truly sick of me by now hehe, and quite rightly too lol, but had to read it and it was terrific as always -

have fun and please never stop writing -