Reviews for The Pain of Fractured Bonds
Yuri fan chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Thanks for writing all these yuri fics, :D I love Sakura X Ino
Yami no Tsuki chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Nice story! I love how Ino calls Sakura "sexy girl". I can totally imagine her doing that XD
Ginger Lord chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I hate azami. And u were one letter away from Sterling Azumi. Curtis from FMA
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I lived this story! From beginnin to end! Id love to see more inosaku from you!
Your stories are simpy attention grabbin from the very beginnin!
ainotamenishi chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Haha! This is awesome. I've always loved SakuIno.
pegasiger chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
aww so cute
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is like...easily the hottest story I've ever read. Ever. Lol. Reaaaallllly good job.
vivarooney champions20102011 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
i didnt bother reading the whole story

i just read the love scene

wow, just wow
vivarooney 2010-11champions chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I really really really liked chapter 4!
birthofthecool chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
First off, I have to agree with the previous reviewer.

Kakashi probably would be quite interested in hearing about and in seeing Ino and Sakura make out.

I think Ino's not exactly a nice person in this story.

Killing her cousin was even more cruel than what Azami did to her.

Azami in her disturbed and sick way, only tried to help Ino, while Ino killed a defenseless enemy in cold blood, without any mercy.

And that despite their previous connection and the fact that deep down inside Azami was still just a scarred little girl.

Besides, her comments to Choji, regarding their friendship, are pretty cold and cruel as well.

So Ino is not that likeable here, but still I think this is both one of your stronger stories and a one of the best Ino x Sakura stories I've come across so far.
LSSJ6 Kor chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
I liked the 5 Chapters a lot. This is actually my first yuri fanfic I've read. I probably won't read them all the time, but I think I will read some yuri fanfics every once in a while.

Though there is one thing I must say not completely related the lesbo sex. I don't think Kakashi would've run off at the end. I think he's too much of a pervert to do that. Listening to their conversation about that topic would've probably been kinda like one of those pervy books he likes to read especially like of the ones that Jiraiya writes.
Inferno 54 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
DAMN I LOVE YOUR WORKS. Especially this one, i read it every few months. Your romantics in this star couple hit the nail on the head, your drama is set at just the right place, the love scene is beautiful, and inos devotion is kickass. ive noticed your recent story has over 400 reviews! youve got one of the most popular stories on fanfiction! To me you are one of the best fictional authors ive ever read, and i eagerly await your return to this series. inferno54
bleach number 1 fan chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
wow epic fic that was realy well done and yeah she did need to die after what she did :) and i loved how you got them together :) i really enjoyed reading this and cant w8t to see more of your work and good luck with it
sinneblade chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
You never disappoint CNP. Nice job I loved the openness of their romance.
Jazzy-chu chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I find myself constantly complimenting you, and constantly wanting to read more of your stories! You know, if you could get an illustrator, you could deffinatly make a *great* yuri manga series! ha! Well it's almost 1:00 am, so I should be getting to bed, but I will deffinatly read more of your stories tomorrow! Keep writing!

~~Jazzy-chu )