Reviews for Something Hentai This Way Comes
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
interesting ne
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
chm01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
so any chance for an update soon?
Ganheim chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Prologue

for hence forth thou

[The ‘for’ doesn’t look necessary]

Chapter 1

performed misogi, sprinkling water on the walkway towards her house at this time of day to wash away sin from her front steps.

[That ‘time of day’ always seems to be when he’s passing by]

when Onna-Ranma

[Unnecessary Japanese (it’s also miscapitalized, and probably would serve better as a suffix than prefix)]

having her okāsan around

[Unnecessary Japanese: we got the point at first, but there’s no reason to replace ‘mother’ with ‘okaasan’ every single time]

oyagi, which was an impolite way of saying “father”,

[While true, it’s still unnecessary Japanese]

the lazy baka

[Unnecessary Japanese]

She stepped through the threshold beneath the noren, a short curtain found hanging in the entrances to restaurants,

[Interesting, but unnecessary. I feel more like I’m reading a cultural orientation than a fanfic]

chopping a large white daikon, a kind of white squash.

[Also difficult to cook into a good meal, but for whatever reason squash of all sorts never seems to be cooperative when I’m trying to cook it]

“Ara, welcome

[Unnecessary Japanese]

“A ... Arigato. Uh, where's okāsan?”

her reluctant iinazuke

[Unnecessary Japanese. Guess what? When you stick with the main story language, you make the story easier to read for the audience. Gasp! What a concept!]

get a bath. Ja.”

noticed him. “Konbanwa,

“Tadaima!” came Akane's

[Unnecessary Japanese]

from the genkan, the place were you leave your shoes by the front door.

[Unnecessary Japanese]

“Okerineesai!” Nabiki answered welcome.

“Hai.” Akane nodded

“Ara. Where did

since her baka son

Daisuke.” he told

[A comma for transition to the direct speech tag would serve better than the period creating a full stop]

Oyagi had been

Kuno Tatawaki

[Tatewaki]

The baka couldn't

[Unnecessary Japanese]

How the bokuto wielding baka

kawaiikun

[Unnecessary Japanese]

somethings going on with him.”

[something’s]

and said, “Hai.”

“Arigato-gosaimasu,

[Unnecessary Japanese]

Historical and cultural research done in “Japanese Culture” by Paul Varley, University of Hawaii Press, ISBN 0-8248-2152-1.

[Your recommendation points to a good book, but while you’re at least explaining/expanding on the terms instead of just unceremoniously jamming them into the story, it’s still awkward.]
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
You must update. Please. I want to see what Ranma will do when he snaps...A lot of females are gonna be sore, thats for sure.
Ranmawho1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
XD This story is hilarious! (and very well written) Please continue, I don't wanna see a story this funny fall to the way-side.
King of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Very, very nice.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
While this looks pretty good, I'm curious as to how you'll continue it. While I do hope to read more, it really seems to be going in the direction of major lemon. While I enjoy those too, they don't care too much for them here on Anyway, good luck!
DCWestby chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Good start. Keep going.
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Ranma is in serious trouble. That's all I can say. Update soon.
Unknowing chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Nice setup so far, can't wait to see where you take this.
keichan2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Interesting...

I wonder if Nodoka imagined things, or if the three "very good friends" are really interested... (Or will Nodoka "help" them to be interested?)

And what of Kasumi? Is she some divinity, or was Ranma simply feeling that she is a "Saint"?

Oh! And, please... Some Genma bashing :-D (for the things he did to the son of a goddess, he must be punished!)

Please update soon!
Bluejam chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I like it.

It has the potential to be extremely humorous.

I look forward to further chapters.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Oh I'm liking this! One problem, however. I can't find Japanese Culture by H. Paul Varley as a free public domain PDF anywhere! However, my local public library has two copies on the shelf so, hopefully, I'll be getting one to read in a day or three.

::snickergigglefits:: Poor Ranma. I wonder what else Genma did in addition to all those dubious training methods...
nekoranma chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I really like you story, and was wondering is this going to be a darkstalkers cross. Could you imagen, Felisha being the one choseing to cure Ranma of the his problem. His demonic heritage wanting her vs. the neko-ken( proble also wanting her lol).I'll be looking for your next chapter. Keep up the good work.