Reviews for Good night
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Beautiful. There is no one more deserving of peace and healing than Severus.
Nobody'sGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Very sweet. Yeah, Sev needs a rest and a think.
Balines chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Don't know why but this made me want to cry...

Amazing
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Beautiful. Just the peace needed after reading DH. I like the way you present Dumbledore here, as well as Harry and Snape. Very good.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Sweet.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
godwit chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was beautiful. I really like the idea that Snape finally gets some rest and time to heal.
skeptyx chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
It's a beautiful, peaceful story. Thank you, Professor.

Ptyx
Kasia chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Dear Logospilgrim,

I like Your stories.

Severus deserved for - peace. Redemption. His sacrifice was complete... I, I don't know, how.. how to say. And what. About Potions Master.

I hope You'll end "O my soul".

I hope - maybe - You'll write to me, someday?

*hug*
tall oaks chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Thank you for pointing your story out; I quite enjoyed the tenderness you showed for Snape. Your really did a good thing in having Harry want and hope to speak to his former professor.

Dumbledore became problematic for me back in Goblet of Fire; I wondered what he really was doing-how much he cared for those whose lives he held in his hand.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Yes, it would have been great if a scene like this would have been included in the book. It would have made it far more conciliatory for us Snape fans. It's a pity.

Nice little story, thank you!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Tres bien!
adaon45 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I absolutely love this story; but then again, I have long loved your website and want to thank you for it, as well as for this.

Yes, I wish JKR had included a scene like this with Harry and Snape in the King's Cross chapter. I guess she wanted to keep the action going at this crucial point-and she is rather odd about Snape when she speaks about him publically, a mystery I shall not attempt to fathom-but it is so important to me that we see Harry coming to the point where he can forgive and value Snape. I particularly love Dumbledore's line about healing needing time, even in the next world.

I also like your showing us Snape's desperation at the beginning, when he thinks he's failed by not being able to tell Harry what he still has to do. And his relief when Harry actually shows up is palpable.

You know, it is rather remarkable that Snape is finally able to let Harry see so much of his past, including those early scenes where he is such a young outcast. This seems to indicate something very important about Snape's shifting feelings about Harry. Nice movement in your story, by the way, from Snape's thinking of Harry as "Potter" to finally calling him by his first name.

I do hope you'll write more! And I eagerly await your book on Snape.
Strega Triss chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Please write a sequel! I speak for many when I say that it would be much appreciated:)
kimcatus chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Oh that was beautiful...exactly how I wanted it to end. Once again you have amazed me with your writing. Thank you for writing that.