Reviews for Good night
Kaddppa chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Why are there tears in my eyes you ask? BECASUE OF THIS! That was great!
Also.

"WE need a medic!" Someone yelled, gesturing to Sand Phoenix who was lying on the ground, shaking uncontrollably. There was a gaping wound on her chest, right where her haert was, but instead of blood, it was leaking a clear liquid, it looked a lot like water.

"What happened?" Another voice yelled, kneeling down next to Sand Phoenix and holding her head up slightly.

The first person shook his head as the medic ran over, sorrow in his eyes. "She was hit right in the feels" he whispered in a barely audiable voice.

ooO MiniFic Ooo
Blubule chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Beautiful, I loved it.
YMR chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Visiting old friends... How have you been, Logos? :-))

I love this. It is a beautiful resolution to a question the books left open.
Thank you!
y
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Beautiful. There is no one more deserving of peace and healing than Severus.
Nobody'sGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Very sweet. Yeah, Sev needs a rest and a think.
Balines chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Don't know why but this made me want to cry...

Amazing
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Beautiful. Just the peace needed after reading DH. I like the way you present Dumbledore here, as well as Harry and Snape. Very good.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Sweet.
ConstablePenhale'sExWife chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
godwit chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was beautiful. I really like the idea that Snape finally gets some rest and time to heal.
skeptyx chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
It's a beautiful, peaceful story. Thank you, Professor.

~Ptyx
Kasia chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Dear Logospilgrim,

I like Your stories.

Severus deserved for - peace. Redemption. His sacrifice was complete... I, I don't know, how.. how to say. And what. About Potions Master.

I hope You'll end "O my soul".

I hope - maybe - You'll write to me, someday?

*hug*
tall oaks chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Thank you for pointing your story out; I quite enjoyed the tenderness you showed for Snape. Your really did a good thing in having Harry want and hope to speak to his former professor.

Dumbledore became problematic for me back in Goblet of Fire; I wondered what he really was doing-how much he cared for those whose lives he held in his hand.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Yes, it would have been great if a scene like this would have been included in the book. It would have made it far more conciliatory for us Snape fans. It's a pity.

Nice little story, thank you!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 11/4/2007