Reviews for Two Roads Diverged
Lexy chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Sam, you big loveable idiot ,* hugging Sam and Dean* you kinda may need the colt back to save Dean, otherwise how are you goin to get rid of all the demons in your way?
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Dean , you raging idiot , that's exactly what Sam is trying to prevent is you going to Hell. whether or not you like it think about this , Sam ... Sammy is your younger brother , John is dead. You're the only family Sam has left , and Dean he's trying to hold on to you no matter what he has to do, even if it means "siding" with a demon. He doesn't want to loose you , honestly I don't think he could loose you , not and live much longer. Dean you don't realize how much the hell "jokes" or the "jokes" about you dying are hurting Sam. Dean ,he needs you ALIVE ! Not dead or in hell or whatever , he needs you by his side.
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Hmmm , there are about a million and one things Ruby could have meant by what she said, none of them ending well either, though I have to wonder who all else will end up falling under the category of "collateral damage"
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
At first my thought was aww Sammy * hugging him* , then it was wow Sam way to be an ass seriously Dean's just concerned about you calm down, and then it was Awww Sammy... Dean * huggleing both of them*
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wait wait wait , WHAT?! are you seriously going to tell me that they're no longer going to have their extremely stong brotherly bond all because Dean brought Sam back to life
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Very nice story! I like how you write the brotherly dynamic. Well done! :)
KatieLB chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
I really hate that ruby has her hooks into sam and i hate even more that she now has her hooks into Dean after Thursday night... another good story...thanks for entertaining me this afternoon.
KatieLB chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
LOL I love you called her a skank...since dean called her one this week you must be psyhic LOLOL
KatieLB chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
I really really liked Casey... dang it all for her being a demon and damn sam for his just killem attitude LOL.. another great chapter.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Ruby is evil! and not just because she is a demon but because she is using dean to get to sam...argh.. another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Just decided to play in your profile today... found another interesting little story... great beginning.
skag trendy chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Local time: 10:55 31/12/2007

Jersey, Channel Islands.

Fantastic! Riveting stuff.

Haven't seen any of S3 apart from a few scenes on , but I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope you had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year for 2moro.

Kind regards,

foreverintheunknown17 chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
this is good!
RedDragen chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Man, that was wonerful chapter, I wished you did not have to end it like that.
sunnyjunedays chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Hi, What a superb ending to a brilliant story, i was unsure how you were going to be able to tie it up with one last chapter but you did. I loved how Sam reacted to Ruby and his absolute determination that he and Dean would find a way to break the deal, i was shocked at the move Sam made to shoot Ruby and even more shocked when she blocked it.

Really loved this story, thanx. x