Reviews for The Sweetest Things
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Okay, I usually don't read Kingdom Hearts fanfics, but a friend of mine gave me a link to your stories...WOAH! I'm gonna' spend a lot of time reading your stuff!

Anyway, I heard you mention this on one of your other fics, so I checked it out...Axel with diabetes is something I'd never even think of, but it does make sense. Plus, the bit with Demyx trying to compose like Beethoven was cool too; I should go read 'The Day Music Died' now!

Keep up the good work, and expect more reviews from me in the future!

crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aw, diabetic!Axel, deaf!Demyx, what's next, anemic!Roxas? Sorry, that was me being sarcastic. Truthfully, I think it's a godd idea to have Axel suffer from something, just like Demyx, because it can deepen their friendship. And hey, at least there are ALOT of good sugar-free foods out there, so Axel can still have his "sweets".

As always, amazing plot and characters, thanks so much for writing (geez, why do I always end reviews the same way? Hope your not sick of my reviews yet, though, I'll probably be bakc on your page tomorrow!)

P.S.: I just wanted to tell you, you know a story is good when you can't forget it; I've been thinking about "The Day the Music Died" all day today, and last night as I was telling it to my sister I started sobbing and I almost lost it completely. So powerful... I wish I could double fav it!
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh my! Demyx got once again beaten by Axel. I really don't like of that but other than Demyx get beating from Axel, it's great story!
NinjaKana chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
If I was more sane, awake and not already in a melancholy state this evening- I probably would have cried. Actually. Definitely would have. Shit a lot of that happened to me . I hated on my mom and step dad for a LONG while. didn't take the violence route. Actually I don't think they knew... I got into the habit of lying then- well lying just about every day.

Um, yes I still love your fics, and you deserve much love w Vexy&Zexy
Elephant Dude chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Yeah. Damnit, you've got me hooked. I don't know how much crap I'll be able to write here but I'll try, eh? Gotta say at least something.

So... I liked it? The characters have stayed the same - well, not the same, obviously since Demy isn't depressed and gloomy anymore and Axel is angsty and angry, but they're... in-character. Very well written and I like the dialouges. Especially Xigbar's comment "Dude - put your ears back on so I can talk to you..." was pretty hilarious. It's also good to see that Demyx has gotten used to his hearing aids and stuff.

Yeah. Likey. Keep up the good work.
Riku-Aura777 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Poor Axel. Thanks for adding in deaf Demyx, I like him so much more then Demyx from KH2. Please write another story about Axel dealing with his diabetes (hope I spelled that right).
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 1/20/2008 your writing style. It gets the emotions across, peppered with hilarious snappy comebacks. And it's not just the sleep deprivation that's talking.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
You are just determined to make life hell for them all, aren't you? I can't figure out why, but it's so irresistable! I loved it! All of these little things are great!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow... You really love giving the characters serious medical conditions, don't you? What's next, Marluxia developing a serious allergy to plants?
Etoile de Nuit chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Stunning, once again. Your talent for bringing about the most tragic situations for each person is astounding, although I must admit, I'm a sap for deaf Demyx. :P Please continue this mode of series?
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Why are you apoligizing for the length?I LOVE long one shots!Love this could almost heck might as well make this into an ongoing .
SharleaNorth chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
omg another great story! poor Axel, that would be hard for anyone to go through...
WhiteWolfShaera chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
You don't apologize for length! Haha, better too long than too short. I liked it. ]

Little Pastry chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Aw, the end was nice.
Iaveina chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is an absolutely amazing story.

I love how it's written, all the characters reactions are, at least to me, believable and it's just amazing!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »