Reviews for Moving Forward
ChappyRu chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Wow, I love all of your writings. Thank you so very very much for all your hard work. )
GougeAway chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I absolutely love this story. I've read it three times, and then actually got an account and decided to tell you how much sheer win your story contains. This story, oh my god. Chills. Your characterisation is spot on and you have a brilliant way of telling the story. Gutted it's actually completed already, but you couldn't have ended it a better way anyway.
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Awwww.. - err.. sorry for the cheesy reaction for something as epic as that. I couldn't stop the fangirl in me. XD

But, I still couldn't help but feel a bit resentful of Shirayuki.. It did seem like she was the one who started it all for using the hogyoku..

I thought Rukia was dead and she'd be reincarnated as a human in the epilogue. This was quite a surprise. Yet, I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing she'd never remember anything in her past in fear of her reverting back to her guilt.. Renji will be her keeper, just like best friends always do. For his resolve in the epilogue, RenRuki is second in my heart overtaking Byaruki(normally in second) but is still behind Ichiruki.

Kaien is going to be a taboo subject though, at least for Renji, since he knows Rukia's darkest sin(In Rukia's standard anyway), mainly because he was the only one who didn't look away in fear, so he saw everything. (It's getting harder to resist RenRuki) XD

If in some twisted turn of events that she remembers him and Mestastacia, everything they're striving to rebuild and save will be for nothing. Our pineapple head knows that.

Her loss of memory benefited a lot of her peers. It has in some way given them a second chance with her, most especially her dearest Nii-sama.

Great read! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I'm sorry I skipped the other chapters. I guess I couldn't handle Rukia being too dark.

To put it bluntly. I actually find it fitting that Orihime killed Rukia in an attempt to save her.

Rukia ordered Orihime to protect Ichigo, said girl figured she would be protecting carrot top by making sure his precious shinigami is kept alive, so she heals her despite Rukia's pleas to let her die peacefully.. Orihime's resolve backfires because of Rukia's complex situation and is inadvertently killed by her healing. Much like an undead dies when you use a healing spell on them.

In the end, as the soldiers said, Orihime did not fail in Rukia's request.. Unknown to the bleach gang as it is only privy to Rukia, killing her is a way of protecting Ichigo and the rest.

Wow talk about confusing. I guess everything does happen for a reason.

I really enjoyed the complexity of it.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Rukia!

I would not be surprised if she just suddenly asked Byakuya to arrange for her execution. Actually that might even be a good idea.. KaiRuki usually hurts.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
A fallen angel. That was incredibly moving, especially when she realized that she could not perform konso.. It was a rather brutal wake up call in her case..

Ichigo's making me hope for Ichiruki.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
That was pretty cool.

The hogyoku seemed like the philosopher's stone, only it's the spiritual world version. It could create, destroy and even reshape anything. I sort of see her as a homonculus
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Oh wow, that was cold. For Ichiruki I mean.. and well for everything else too now that I think about it. Cold ice? Shouldn't have been surprised though..XD

Butt kicking Rukia.. Scary, terrifying and beautiful.. but all I can do is drool and gush..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Whoa, I did not expect to see Ichiruki here. This is the first story I've read from you, but I sort of assumed that you preferred other pairings other than my beloved Ichiruki basing on your other works. I'm rather surprised but pleased none the less.
sakura952 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
good :)
Nelarun chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Okay - please let me start by saying that this was one of the most amazing fics I've ever read in any fandom. This was beautiful and dark and well beautiful.

The one thing I will say against it is that in chapter 4, it took me a moment to realise that the pov had changed from Orihime to Rukia, but that's such a tiny thing. _.

This was an excellent story! Well written and well beta'd (so thanks to your beta as well!). Thanks!

Nela
8pepper chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
woah I'm new to bleach fanfiction and your story made me cry. Rukia was interesting but your renji and ichigo were perfect. The epilogue was tearjerking but my favorite part has to be when Rukia held her blade to ichigo's throat. I would love to see some fanart for that (too bad i can't draw for shit)
kelly70702 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I really need to get good internet access. and im sorry, but this is the only way that i know how to reply to you. and if i ever sound like a ** in any reviews, im really sorry, i neva try to write anything mean. and stuff that makes me cry i always like. and isnt kaien shiba just awesome? he is totally a fav. he has an awesome personality, not like other ppl with sticks up their buts *cough-byakuya-cough* im still new with PM ing ppl too. but maybe its jus this account. my other is Sweet And Deadly.
kelly70702 chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
In my book, this story holds 1st place for most depressing story. i read it several months ago, but im favoriting it now because it really stuck in my head. i think when i read it i cried for severak hours.
Chiaroscurra chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow, that was amazing! The present-tense mingling with the flashbacks was very well done, and I like how you put unacknowledged thoughts in italics. I really want to know what happens next! Please write a sequel! D