Reviews for Deals with the devil
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
interesting...very interesting...
Anime's-mistress chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
Good story. Funny how they're keeping the same secret from one another, for one another. :)
Twinchy chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
This is an amazing and imaginative story coursing about the after-effects of "All Hell Breakes Loose". I'm stunned and deeply impressed with your characterizations and writing style.

Did I already mention I loved your bringing Bobby on in to help save Dean?

Very interesting idea in deed, Mary sealed Sammy's fate unknowingly in order to keep Dean away from the YED. And absolutely typical, both brothers would rather take the knowledge about their mother to the grave than tell the other.

Another point I really liked about this fiction was your take on how the bullet from the cold did NOT entirely kill the demon but 'simply' bannish it back to hell (that's what I think about it too). What an evilly, nasty heart-to-heart you had Dean and the YED have in the last chapter (especially his letting it slip he'd be waiting for the older Winchester down there).
NovoCained chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
Keeping him out of Hell...haha...

I like! *thumbs up* Poor Dean.
brookiwinchester chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
yeah i actually did think u were gonna do it.
spootycup chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
great tie up at the end... really enjoyed it
lilgurlgreen chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Awesome. Can't wait to read more!
DeanBean chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
that was a brilliant story

I loved the way you wrapped everything up :D

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
CDNGIRL chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Aw! Last chapter! :( Makes me a little sad, but all good things must come to an end I suppose... *sniff*

Woohoo! Dean is controlling it! He isn't losing his mind after all! Uh oh, that blasted secret! It frustrates me to no end that Sam is keeping it from Dean! Holy crap! WTH is Dean doing? He is going back again! Oh noes! The freaking YED! ARG! And they are having a conversation? Yikes! So now Sam and Dean are both keeping the same secret, only different parts of it!

"See you later, Dean." OMG! OMG! OMG! *coughanyplansforasequelcough* ;) Sad that this one is over! Still have A Brothers Bond! Hope you have another story idea churning in your head! Catch you on the other side! :)
CDNGIRL chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
OMG! Poor Dean! Oh, the torture! Good grief, Dean is about to fall! YIKES! Phew, Sam saves the day...or is it! ;) You know how I love the boys hurt! I can't help, it! LOL Holy crap! So much pain in Dean's eyes! It makes my heart break! Woohoo! A cure, so to speak! Hm, seems easy enough! A little abrupt, but it works! Mind over matter and all that jazz! Love it!

Sheesh! As to your AN at the end, yes, I bleeding well did! HAHA! At least you thought about it! And on to the next chapter! :)
CDNGIRL chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
Aw! Poor Sammy, working so hard to keep Dean from losing his mind, just like the trusty sidekick geek boy we all love! Woohoo! Bobby to the rescue! There is a way! Hang on! Dean has run away...AGAIN! ARG! Freaking heck, Dean...stay where you are! No! ARG! Another darn cliffie! :p LOL Lucky for me, there are more chapters already up! Ah, the joy of being off-line while family was visiting! Right! Off to read and review the next chapter! :)
Poaetpainter chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Awesome fic, I loved it
DeanBean chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Brilliant chapter,

I am glad Dean didn't go over the cliff...i knew you wouldn't :D

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
lime juize chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
The abruptness of the sure is no mind to me, the story still is great and I am sorry it is going to end so soon! Can't wait for the next part.
PADavis chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
And here I was hoping you would drop Dean off a cliff - because after all you could. Dang. Enjoying this very much - nice twist. Phoebe
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »