Reviews for My Tender Strength
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
THAT'S SO SWEET! *_* That was such a good idea, Ash! *_*
Llyxius chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
I...I...I... Oh, alrighty-then... AWWWWWWWWWWWW! *.*! (clicks on favorites...as soon as she's signed in, that is... ;;;)
Dangel29 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
very good
sunny-june chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Very cute! And definitely original, Angie! *grin* I was smiling by the time I reach the end of the fic. Another great piece of work by you as usual. Looking forward to the next one!
BigMistyFan chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
AWWWWW! That was so kawaii! _
Fire Blaze chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I have to admit that was a stroke of brilliance I wouldn't have expected from Ash.A pretty good fic.
sashwizzled chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Cute! That is just sooo kawaii! eep! I gotta get on with my writing! You won't *beleive* how many fics I'm working on! Lemme see, there's Angels, House On Haunted Hill, Ashton Powers (you don't want to know) and Of The Ultimate Evil (centred around Togepi, of course). Plus I've got an English essay on 'Capital Punishment' due in on Monday! I'm overworked...
Ark9 chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Hee hee! Okay, I thought "What does Ash have up his sleeve? He wants to come in last? Why would he want that..." Then, he annouced the name the first time and I laughed really loud but stopped immediately 'cause Misty was raging again... (How do people who don't exist have that kind of effect on you? -_-;;) And then at the end I laughed again and then smiled because everyone's all happy and... Challenge fic? Oooh! More! YEA! *sings* I'm being a slowpoke on this fic, now I should write one really quick! (Hey, it actually rhymed! And yes, I did eat sugar today... _)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Mewsie chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Awwwwww Adorable!
GameGuardian2x 2 laxy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Good Good soyrt though... Oh well, short&sweet is always good.
FireBlastDragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Aww... Dat was SOOOOO sweet! Awsome job! FBD
SoulSister chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
awww, that was soooo kawaii! *grins* I loved that story!
Krystaline Heart chapter 1 . 8/29/2001