Reviews for Kurisumasu Tai Harouxin
xviolettx chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Okay... that was heartbreaking. Even though I don't really ship LxMisa, there's just something in this fic that made it seem canon. Beautifully written...
bakonet chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
She ate the cake, because just like L, she'd never given it a chance.

And so I died.
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awwww that was so sweet! I loved it! It was tragic though too...but oh well. I LOVE reading tragedy. :)
ryukzaki chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
C'est émouvant. Pauvre
khateelynn chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Beautiful.
WhimsicalPrincess chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was so amazing and beautifully written. It really did bring tears to my eyes.
Gabriela River chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I just have to say that your fic was a beautiful writting, loved it.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
this is soooo good(:
fhclause chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is awesome!
SakuraKiss444 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was amazing! Actually, it's probably the best LxMisa I've ever read!
eyesonbluefire chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
"She awed at first, at the idea. Not only had she made two shinigami love her, but also L, the greatest detective in the world. Then, quite abruptly, she was struck with a sense of immense sorrow."

this broke me.
It was beautifully written, really.
It maybe exaggerating in your eyes, but really and truly it was awesome!
You needa write more LxMisa fics.
It'd complete me. 3
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
There's nothing left to say but that this is the best -and you managed to keep it short and simple- oneshot I have ever read. It was a pleasure to read it.
Paritheikae chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love the Death Note stories where the author will give Misa depth, since the canon Misa isn't very developed. And your story is one of those stories I'm referring to, because you made it in-character and believable. Though Misa could be one of those kind of characters who are smarter than most people give credit for...

Anyway, I loved it. And I'm not even a Misa/L fan. The summary had lured me in, and the way you wrote the fic gave me second thoughts on disliking the pairing. And I love how you put in her lie about not remembering L's real name; that worked very well with this one-shot.

And, you even gave a slight theme in the story (whether intentional or not): give someone a chance, because you may be surprised with the results, and there may be a day where you've missed an opportunity.

Overall: well-written and bittersweet, fitting the style of Death Note ;)
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really loved this! I could only wish that that canon Misa had more deepness in her. The idea that Misa had lied that she doesn’t remember L’ name is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
doomed from the start. Misa is blinded from the Light of Light. Bad pun. Me knows.