Reviews for The Final Cut
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Chick-flick moment, eh!? *shaking heas but smiled of amusement*
Yeah... this fic is Great! I love all the part when Dean controled and tried to kill himself, and there's Sam who always manage to stop him! Favorite part!

Part when Dean feel weak was... sad. I actually want Sam feel guilty when Dean said he doesn't want to be alone, and had enough with people left him.

Bobby here was quite helped.

Always nice to see Sam comforting Dean!

iHamster chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Interesting...suicide ghosts lead to a whole lotta angst.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Lol. The boys are back! Phew. Excellent story!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Perfect, simply perfect. You have the boys down to a science. Thank God that's over.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Right...okay, Sam is no longer permitted to make the plans. What the heck were you thinking, dude? Let's leave Dean in the car...a motor vehicle...a dangerous motor vehicle...and lets leave him with access to a knife, or rather a ghost's access to a knife. *facepalm* Where is Dean though? What did ghost girl say to him before she poofed?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Again, Lady, you better back off or you're gonna get it...well, you're gonna get it anyway, but especially if you don't leave Dean alone! Awesome little h/c moment in this chapter. Very in-keeping with the brothers (seriously, I could hear their voices in my head as I read). I can't wait to see what Bobby found out.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Oh, hell no! Okay, someone get me some salt in matches, it's time to take this broad down! Grrr. Bobby, what were you thinking? You should have knocked Dean out before he knocked you out! *facepalm* Dean, snap out of it dude! Snap out of it!

Great chapter, I adore this story so far (if you couldn't tell by my crazy reviews). I just hope they're able to stop him in time.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Yay for Bobby's clear-headedness! I could kiss the man except that would be awkward. Oh dear. So are we going to get normal Dean or creepy trance Dean?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
No ghost, eh Sam? How else would you explain the freaking trance! Grr, I'm really, really starting to hate this ghost. Dean, you need to tell Sam the name on the headstone. He'll figure it out, I hope...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Damnit! Leave him alone you crazy witch! Grrrr. I don't like this spell work she's casting, not fair. Please tell me Sam will believe Dean about the ghost girl? He's got to. There's some salting and burning to be done!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Oi. Great start. I'm guessing Mrs. Caroline May killed herself, and as that's and unforgivable sin couldn't be burried in hallowed ground? But why is she attacking guys? Was she actually murdered? What's going to happen!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
And reward for creepy monster of the year goes to...This does not bode well for our brave hunters. :(
BluRaven401 chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
I just read this whole thing. Comepletely lost track of time. I was just so into it. This was very good. I felt like I was watching an episode. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad Dean seemed vulnerable. Dean needs "chick flick moments" every once in a while just to stay sane.

Anyway, loved everything about it!

Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
empath89 chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
i really liked this. it's a great way to end your fic. i love the angst you piled up here...