Reviews for Home Remedies
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Lol, surely the effects wear off after a while right? 'Interesting' and 'inovative' solution, however. :p
(btw I'm basically 1) bored and ignoring my college work, 2) reading nearly all ur Yuffie related stuff, so I'm a crazy fan! I like ur writing style, it's always an interesting story!)
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
HAAAAAAHAHAHAA OMG HAAAA I've done that before o_o Like ehhh, no tents left, would take too long to run to town. So why don't you just die :D Easier that way!

Well written, it's adorable and make me laugh!
R1K0SAMA chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
"We do not-"

"-We have to have SOMETHING, right?"

"...right."

"So what do we HAVE?"

"...something."

She kicks more dust onto his stupid cloak. Now he's just being retarded and they both know it.

My favorite line! Well, I've played FFVII: DoC, but I never got anything with the word 'Remedy' in it, but I'll try to consider it a sort of Potion, because that's what I see in my mind when I hear the word...

~Riko Nakamura
SpiritFoxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
...OMG! THIS IS FRIGGIN AWESOME! Payback's a bitch! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i love it!
robertmarilyn chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was very cute and very clever :-)

mar
kin sedren chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That was pretty good id like to see more of this or more of somthing like it.
valentine012 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
lol she might as well prefer the claw and pointed metal boots over the quick bullets.. or maybe Vincent would just push her off a cliff .. then go Chaos to retrieve her body.. then use Phoenix down on her xD
Mr. Ite chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I find it surprising that two out of three reviewers on a video game fanfic haven't played the game, nor do they know how a Phoenix Down works...

This is about a billion times more realistic than any Vincent and Yuffie scene I've seen on here since DoC came out. Thanks for that, funny and refreshing. I'm not often a fan of stories that speak openly about the game mechanics but in this case it was executed well - not in a story sense, but in a way that appeals to the gamer. It was a cute scene and some nice meta-humour. Well done.
godzilla dreams chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
...oh, wow. I can only hope he revived her quickly and didn't get too much blood everywhere. Good job!
SkyblueSunshine chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aww, didn't get the joke . Well, it was worth reading anyways :D
It just had to be me chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Nope, didn't get the joke...Aw! I want to play FF games so badly but don't have a system...The movie is awesome though, AC. Now to evaluation: It was pretty good, although there were a few itty-bitty things that I think could be better. _