Reviews for Bella's House
V. L. Crawford chapter 29 . 4/5/2010
I love this story, but I can't seem to find the ending to 3 of your stories and I would definitely love to read them. I may be stupid so please if you have finished them let me know how to read them but if not please finish them.
Lady.Loki13 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
hehehe, i love this story so far!
Sportygirl458 chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
i dont really like it idk if jasper and bella are together or not but i dont feel like reading it anymore. im really diipointed :(
Snickerz610 chapter 28 . 2/16/2009
very funny loved it! Cant wait to you get the time to be able to post again :) good luck with your exams!
Snickerz610 chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Jello-tears are still rolling down my face in the mist of all that is happening JELLO. Go Jasper! :)
Snickerz610 chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
very funny, tears are rolling down my face. Some really doesnt seem in character all the time but it makes for such a great and funny story! I cant wait to finish the chapters!
Iron chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Fun to read, there's some flaws tho.

First, the actual got some gramar errors, as well with some sentences being incoherent.

Second, the Jasper character isn't a loud person,nor so cheerfull as you picture him in the first characters. I see how the familiarity with Bella could increase, but not to this point.
emmettsman82 chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
ok this is about ur au the beatles fucking rock
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 29 . 10/1/2008
ok..
Nadya20 chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
this is too funny! Emmett grabs the wrong person! haha. Update soon. :)
JaceDamian23 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
lmfao i only read 7 parts so far. its so hilarious so far

lmfao
SimonAndSimone chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
jeez. Charlie can sleep through anything i guess. Good chap and idea!
buckichick22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

this story is HILARIOUS!

my sides hurt!

please update!

this story is grewat, but it would be even better if you decided to get a little more adult content in it...hehe.

ie- Bella's newfound talent of cussing at people (Jacob) when she's angry! XDD