Reviews for Sunrise, A Twilight Fanfic
FadsandPhases13 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
come on you HAVE to keep writing! This story is great! and i really think you should keep going! ur a great writer, so dont stop pretty please :( great job :)
Gumdrop147 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
No, please dont end it! I was really enjoying that! The storyline was really good! I didnt expect that from Rene at all! Please keep going!
curls21 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This was a good beginning to a story. I'm sad it won't be continued.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
If the plot bunny ever comes back, I'll be waiting! I love this story...
Mystery1894 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Seriously?

gah i was just getting into it
Tygercat2 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Seriously people! Quit ending perfect sotries!
Rainbow Rose12 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
I love this story to an extent you can not imagine!
Tygercat2 chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Ending it? WHAT! This was the 1st time I read it all, but STILL! IT WAS GREAT! (Hint to you, I only comment on stories I like! ALOT!)
AVAgrl chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
I'm disappointed that you are discontinuing your story. It wasn't bad at all. I just read the story now and was shocked to find out this new information. Please sontinue the story and give it some time, it'll awhile before people read and review.

please continue,

avagrl
FairyPyrateChaosJoe chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
so i just read two chapters for nothing?
Bloodless-Vampire chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
plz don't end it i love this story it would be cuch a waste plz if u want i can give u idfeas just plz don't end it
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Damn Edward and those liquid eyes of his, bamboozling vonuarable teenage girls. What wacky shenanigans will those two get into next?

"I went down to start fixing dinner. It turned out we didn’t have much of anything. Although mysteriously we had everything needed for tacos."
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
You thought I would laugh? Darling, this fic is lovelywonderfull. There are a few choked off sentences and a tense slip (you went from past to present)

PS: I went to Lexicon. It just says that Vampires can't get preggo. It doesn't say anything about a vamp getting a human preg. So there.

PSS: Mr...Darcy...Larson!

PS: I would be dissapointed if you didn't know who this is by now.

PS: It's Yellah.
Sprite007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I love it is so realistic! Keep writing!
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
ooh! Nice twist with Renee being pregnant. I kinda wished that new moon never happened, although it was still a good book. And I like how the story is so far