Reviews for What's your Number?
Daskia chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
I love this story so far! I really like how you've portrayed Kuhn, both in the world and out of the world. You did a really good job in my opinion and with Pi. I'm real excited for an update, so update soon k? Please? lol Love it!
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This is a very interesting story so far. Could update real soon? I want to see how Kuhn and Pai get together. And could you also do a story about Kuhn and Pai making love to each other some time? I haven't found any story about that on this site.
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ayachan107 chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
lol, Reiko's cat . If I was Tomonari, I'll take care of it, since I like cats continue!
Reaper's Shadow chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
Pretty good chapter. Looking forward to the rest!
hee hee chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Wow that was a great chapter you written. It was cute the way the chapter ended I can't wait to read more, so hurry up and put the next chapter up! xD
TheEndOfTomorrow chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
After reading your Author's Bio, I mainly have this to say:

Doubt not in your writing; Doubt only your insecurities.

This entire story, this far, is excellently written. This is exactly the sort of thing I strive to read in my spare time, something with an excellent empathy link into the character's thoughts and actions, as well as a strong tie-in to the continuity in question (.hack/G.U., in this case). Truth be told, this fiction has opened up my thoughts and emotions to Tomonari and Reiko - a link that Volumes one and two (no three yet) could only give me to Haseo, Atoli and Ovan.

In summation, very, very well done, and I do hope to see much more.
Rinas chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
The cat’s personality did a 360? Don't you mean a 180? Cuz the cat would still hate him. :O lol
MiraMisaki chapter 7 . 12/10/2007

It was so good! I can no longer complain about you! YAY!
zero yasha chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
XD Nice chapter, the 'One peek' at the end was a nice ender! Awesome job! I can't wait to read more!

~zero yasha
Reaper's Shadow chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next update!
Ayachan107 chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Nice! Finally updates! w
hee hee chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
oh that perv! lol i liked how it was ended! great story update soon! ]
Akumarayne chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
I liked how you had him shout out PI! At the restaurant. That was awesome. And how he kept trying to get out her name, that was a nice touch.

Ah, chapter 6 was so sweet and sad, I love it, the whole thing was great and I liked how you ended the chapter. I cant wait til the next one!
Wolfy chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
*tosses you a plushie of your choice and a pie* This seems interesting. Please,keep going.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »