Reviews for as the day fell up
meowfactory chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I know you wrote this forever ago and I hope you don't mind me reviewing now, but oh. I come back and read this way more than is good for my health, because I stop breathing for a while.

It's kind of sad that the Shinjiro/Akihiko fandom seems to have died out over the years, so finding a gem like this makes my heart go BOOM. :)
LardBucket chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I am simply in awe. I have only just discovered P3F fanfiction, and it is one of the best ones I have read.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wowie. Quite cool fic
AbandonedKittenAtYourDoor chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow! Amazing and dramatic :3
FadingFire chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
this one just hit me really hard.
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This has to be one of the best Shinji/Aki fics I've read. I felt the intensity of everyone's emotions, and it just felt so raw and real when he couldn't help but hurt Mitsuru, even though she's just trying to tell him the truth. "I love you, Aki" were the four words that really captured me, and just made this so much more heartwrenching.
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Oh my wow. Stunned. I really am. The imagery and the flow, and the raw emotion and holy crap, I can't even write a complete sentence because this was so freaking amazing. The descriptions of Tartarus and the shadows, the characters' reactions, the grief-everything.

How did I miss reading this before?

You better believe I faved this. Also recced it to my buddy.
0-Crimson-0-Nightshade-0 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh wow... its so sad! ;-; It's so amazing... but so depressing... _ Great job!
Nyx Midnight chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Man, that great. Especially the ending, it's so powerful. It tore my heart in two, and I loved it.
dawn in the fields chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
D; Kaoru, am I not your beta anymore~? I thought we were friends~! xDD

And like...whoa. TOTALLY AWESOME FIC AND MUCH BETTER THAN MY FIRST P3 FIC. So totally feel proud of yourself, m'kay~?

And...yeah. Sorry I'm totally incoherent, Geo has wiped my mind. D; -headdesk-

-namikun
StrawberryPika chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I was sent over here being told that this was a good Shinji/Aki fic.

Damn, I wasn't lied too.

ANYTHING to do with October makes me sad. I couldn't play the game for like, two weeks afterwards. This brought back those memories. But it's so beautifully pieced together and, and- just wow. I almost cried. Especially with all the little italicised bits; they were really heart breaking. But beautiful, wonderful.

Awesome job, and keep up the work!
SecretBox chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I STILL LOVE THIS AS MUCH AS EVER.