Reviews for Minerva's Warning
stormtrooper1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This made my day. You rock!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOL!
"I need therapy"- too funny!
I loved this!
Tartan Queen chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
LOL that last line was epic gold. LOVE IT! keep writing MMAD. Please!
Of Amsterdam and London chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Haha, you made me laugh here! Great!

I definitely feel for poor Mrs Rowling, having to concude she needs therapy, but I surely hope she will give heed to our dear Minerva's words...
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow I loved IT! MMAD all the way!
macadoodles chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
a word to the wise JK... NEVER try to sink someone's ship. XD the consequences will be DIRE!

~mac!
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
awesome story - i completely agree that albus is not gay - MMAD for the world! Sucks to Rowling :) (even though she is really awesome)
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
! IN YOUR EFFING FACE ROWLING! I love this very siriusly muchly. I really must read more of these if there are any that could even come close to such a standard.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
*laughing* and bloody brillaint!
DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Well Hello!

I know it's been a while since you published this fic but still, I neede to leave you a review n.n

I've recently discovered that I love MMAD ship and I hate JKR for saying that horrible thing about Minerva, I think she screw most characters in the final books.

If I didn't like MMAD I couldn't care less Albus was Gay, it isn't bad thing after all. But it was obvious he had to be with Minerva so, I love this fic ;)

I wish I could really talk to JKR and tell her how she broke my heart T_T

But well, that's why you MMAD writers are here for!

Thank you for writting all that wonderful MMAD stuff!

Demoness Raven
DarknessLightsTheWorld chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wo Minera rocks i only wished she'd have tourchered Rowling but oh well i'll take what i get!
Major Fraiser chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
So funny! MM and AD are definitely married in my world too. ;) Well done.
JellyTot-x chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. **tries to catch breath but can't because she's laughing to hard** HAHAHA

that was awsome.. now only if it could happen.. ooft.. I Hate JKR.. MMAD RULES!
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is awesome! I love Jo's and Minerva's cahrecterization and Minerva threatening her ... cool, yay, i'm an MMAD shipper .. does that make me charming ? :P Well, I love this theory!

HATS OFF!

Cheers,

Lee.
Tricki chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
LMAO! That was fantastic! And she does need therapy for saying Albus is gay and Minerva doesn't love him. What does she know?

I loved that. So very much.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »