Reviews for By Any Other Name
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
So sad...i really like their "friendship"
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow, your decriptions are vivid and observient. This story has Naruto so in character. A nice look into Naruto's obsession.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Poetic. *small smile*

/Dragonwolf
Gaias Terra chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was simply amazing. You described all the emotions very well and I dont know what to say, because this was just so beautiful. Thank you. :)
Khandalis chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was amazing. I've read many individual's versions of what Naruto feels as he chases Sasuke but none have been so well written as this. I loved it and immediately sent a link to it to a friend. Your title fit the story well. : )
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Nyaa! I generally try to avoid this kind of story. (Ones that make me want to cry becasue the boys arent together) but I read it and I loved it. You did a great job it sounds very Naruto as well. Sigh... Stupid Sasuke, hurry up and come back. I suppose Sasuke's leavingness is a big part of what make his and Naruto relationship so painfully beautiful though.

Thankyou for another great read ]
Shinobi Mi-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Whoa.

*in shock*

Haha, wow, that was really.. deep, and intense. And that's perfect and fitting for the relantionship between Sasuke and Naruto, becuase there relationship has always, always been so intense.

"a demented freak; a traitor; a murderer." Dude, that's harsh. D: But putting aside the fact that I may be the one person who likes Orochimaru and even I portray him as a mad, pedophilic, rapist, this was an amazing story that portays the connection between Sasuke and Naruto perfectly. I loved all the metaphors, they really set an good tone for the story.

AWESOME JOB! ,
Hwoarang's Wife chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like this one!

It's really philosophical. You can really see that this is transcendence for naruto as a character.

I'm simply saying this because i'm thinking when you wrote this you were already in the shippuden time period.

But this really does show how naruto acts during that time...not like a immature spaz, but like a calm, level-headed and measuring individual.

I really liked it...and reading it with naruto thinking like this makes me go.."what a little mofo you are Sasuke!"

And I favor Sasuke. LOL

Good Read

~Hwoarang's Wife~

p.s...I'm so envious of you're writing style. compared to you...i'm just an immature spaz myself. lol

_ / _/ _/ _/ _
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is beautifully written. I actually didn't read it before. I mean, I saw it but ignored it because it was angst, which I tend to be against in principle, because it's always either been gratutitious (however you spell that) or made me cry. This almost did the latter. I love the line, "like velvet and broken glass" and I love the concept that of someone's own personal hell. Yeah I know that feeling. But my favorite line has to be, "that insane need to lie next to his best friend, under the stars on the moist grass, and exchange their patented insults. Give it all up to experience that unique feeling of belonging, just once more."

Yeah, maybe I will start crying.

Koneko

BTW this came off as very sasunaru to me. Although I guess it could just be friendship too...
Morning Child chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Great job! Those are purely Naruto's feelings. I like it a lot!
Nadramon chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Sasuke's name is going to replace "42" as the answer to everything! XD

Nice one-shot. Sums nicely up Naruto's feelings... Good job!
Echo the Insane chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Okay, I admit I ship SasuNaru, so it did come off that way to me.

_

But, detaching myself from my SasuNaru love, I found this to be a great fic about Naruto's stubborness and love for his friend. Very well written. The feelings are very real.