Reviews for Transformers 2
average-asian-teenager chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You got a habit of leaving me pissed without chapters, not that it's a good thing but at least you write awesome stories! I mean it, you're freaking AWESOME! I haven't seen authors like you often... It takes time to freaking read a good story, Is that too much to ask anyway?
foxpride chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this is absolutly awesome! i love it so far, hope you update soon.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love how you ended this chapter! I can't wai tuntil the next one appears!

According to Wikipedia, in G1, Prowl was a Nissan 280ZX Police Car. The present day version of this car is called Nissan 350z.

Skyfire was a VF-1 Valkyrie. According to Wiki, this model was just a concept until like last year.

And Hot Rod was a Cybertronian Race Car. Have fun with this one.

I hope this helps.
VampireQueenAkasha chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hmm, I see potential for this one. I'd like to see where it goes.
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Awesome! YOu have to keep going! I'd love to give you some cars but I don't know anything about Prowl, Jetfire and Hot SHot. If you send me their personalities I might be able to come up with something.

This is still so cool. I can't wait for more! I love it!
Red Wasabi chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I'm not logged in cause I'm too lazy! Anyways, I like where the story is going but sometimes the tense you use is a little confusing, but after a while I got the swing of your lingo. I think you hit the nail on the head when you talked about the 'flow' of the story in you A.N. sometimes your flow is choppy, but it is definatly fixable. All and all, pretty good story though! Good job!
Catbite chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I bet the TBird is a femme. The older Tbirds are beautiful-and fast.
Heartless-Jazz chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
write more please
Starlight Writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Nice. I really like it so far. That car has a real attitude! lol.

Cant wait for the next chapter!
Elita One chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
ohh this looks great
Cascadia-Science chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Jetfire/Skyfire is a jet. Prowl from G1 was a Datsun Fairlady/Nissan 280ZX that was modified to be a police car. If you are after G1 was Hot Rod/Hot Shot, he was a Dome Zero.

Anyways, a good start.