Reviews for The Last Of The Tin Soldiers
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I'm rather confused as to why Achilles blew himself up. He's supposed to be super powerful but some how a dozen ships can defeat him?
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Good story
Sad you killed. Achilles.
AngelForm chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Not bad. Has the usual failing of the stargate universe (utter lack of scale, credible physics and logic) but a good read nonetheless.
Zombie Master chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Good story, liked it very much but you had typo's here and there.
Obsidius chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
aw man! you just love cliffhangers don't ya? *throws popcorn at ya*

Great story tho.
mwalker chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
An excellent story. The characters seemed like themselves, and the Bolo (or Alteran version thereof) was well written. Thanks for another great piece of fanfic!
enderverse chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
I'm still holding out hope that Stargate Universe will have mecha even though Atlantis didn't.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
nice
sirtechlocke chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Very well done. Kudos. It's a Crossover, but it could also be a regularly scheduled episode of Stargate Atlantis! Great concept. I look forward to more.
Suiadan chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Excellent fic, are you planning to continue it? maybe in a sequel?
Alyssa scott chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
The End OMG i was heart broken when i saw that. leaving the story where it is is just mean but you knnow i think i can forgive you becouse it is a rocking story! seriously well done! I love it!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Magnificient. An unexpected ending mingled with an expected one. Achilles' ending was perfect. Loved his last line, and how the story was left open ended. Could be picked up, could be left as it is. Thank you for writing this!
snowecat chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Wow. This was really good. I'd love to see if you'd go further on this.
SeulWolfe chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
BRAVO!

well done.. and Wow!
FORD B chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Sad to see what ended up happening. Liked the quote before the explosion. Great story all together! Hope to see a sequal in the near furture!