Reviews for Thoughts
Anna chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was really sweet! I liked it :)
doom mongerer chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
"Albus was a carefree idiot" but Scorpius loves him. That was was so cute. Scorpius's character was so convincing - condescending, superior and affectionate but totally against his will. A perfect Malfoy.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
LOL, that was funny but a bit confusing. how was harry there with lily and james while albus and scorpius were students? maybe i should reread...but that was a cute one-shot.
ProperT chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This was cute. Scorpius should've realized that all that time under the Potter charm would wear off on him eventually, lol. Good One Shot.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I think of Corporal when I hear 'Corp'. But that's just me. Ha! That sounds like Albus and Scorpius relationship, honestly. Scorpius would be all hesitant and Albus would be all sparkles and smiles and dragging him teeth first through the whole thing. But it's adorable. And Scorpius meeting the Potters was appropriately in character with what I'd expect to see. The thing that made me giggle was an image of Lily flirting with Scorpius, I could just see Albus fuming in the background. I'm glad Scorpius accepted it in the end...though still slightly annoyed by it... *thumbs up* Good job!

~ Val