Reviews for BLEACH: Aftermath
Rviva chapter 25 . 10/5
Favorite chapter so far. Can't wait to read the rest
ElNikoFull89 chapter 66 . 9/30
Sorry, but I'm using google translator. I hope my message is understandable

I loved it. Is that the closing is perfect, but I can not help wanting more, I would like to hiceras one contiuación (only if you want, of course), because the other stories I have read, I do not give that air of truth I'm reading something original from Bleach. Anyway, I'll do little hope of finding another job well

My strongest applause
captainsapphire chapter 1 . 9/29
This is looking very promising! :)
Mirruu chapter 66 . 8/17
Hello. Congratulations!

I followed your story long ago. I remembered back about your story and came to check. English is not my language, but I should read this. it was beautiful!
I really hope that the couple of Ichigo and Rukia continue in your heart. You are a great writer, one of my favorites!
StripedSire chapter 25 . 7/10
Man you did a lot of research on this. And pit so much thought into your story. I have to say and am thoroughly impressed. Don't see that much these days.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great plot and chapter
KeiKeiKei chapter 66 . 6/21
God I just wished you we're the one who created bleach so there's a sure goddamn happy ending..

I really really love your story.. To think I finished reading this in 29 hours straight without sleeping at all.. Haha.. And my mother even threaten to confiscate my gadgets so that I'll stop reading and go to sleep..

Each character are all perfectly portrayed. I wasn't dissappointed. And I'm happy about the tenderness of Ichigo and Rukia's interaction, you didn't overdo it.. It's perfect. In my view, I'll give you 10 points! You deserve a pancake with strawberry, cream and butter! Keep it up, you have a Bankai in being a writer!
bethkunoichi chapter 9 . 4/7
FYI: Shiro literally means 'white' and in both the manga and the Japanese version of the anime Ichigo actually calls his Inner Hollow Shiro. So you weren't actually far off.
Inverse L. Reena chapter 66 . 3/23
Sin dudas este es el mejor fic de Bleach que leído. El mejor. Gracias.
Justapunkbitch chapter 1 . 2/9
This story was absolutely amazing. Everything about it. It's one of the most well written, accurate story I have read... ever. I loved it to pieces. Some exciting news! Rukias finally got bankai in the manga! - Very exciting.
The amount of effort you obviously put it made a beautifully written story. I can't praise you enough for this true piece of art. Thank you very much for wiring it. I've read it 4 times in the past week. Is that doesn't say how much I really enjoyed this I don't know what does xD
I have absolutely no complaints for this. I won't be picky and poke at small errors such as spelling, punctuation, blah blah blah. I'm not an English teacher and personally I could care less because we're all human here.
I am sad to see you leave the site but life does get in the way. Alot. I know from writing my own things for this site.
I apologize for the paragraph but... this. Was. Just. Amazing.
I was speechless .
20/5 stars!(:
TheTureBardock chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I have found this line hilarious

Rukia slowly reached over, pulling off a naruto
Great chapter 66 . 11/5/2014
A really good story. Love the struggle between the worlds. But I feel that there are some plotholes in it. Maybe you'll make a sequel? Anyway, Looking forward to more!

PS Why did Ichigo need to say good be to his friends, if he'll see them again when they die?
Estherdabookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I love your story:D
Everything goes along so perfectly and it is interesting. Keep it up! xD
candybaron21 chapter 66 . 10/17/2014
Thankyou for writing this story :)
candybaron21 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014