Reviews for BLEACH: Aftermath
The irony. Renji is a red pineapple and Ichigo is an orange strawberry.
cheynp.2 chapter 66 . 5/18
First time I really enjoyed a good story in my life thankyou
Catter Midnightfall chapter 19 . 5/13
This is hysterical! I love how everytime they're arguing and absolutely not romantic, everyone thinks they're together or doing something...more...but when they're actually being tender and sweet no one sees it! Amazing writing!
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 34 . 1/26
L fuckin' OL. You just had someone who supposedly has 5 times the reiatsu as a captain get hurt to the point of passing out against Renji. I was enjoying this somewhat until this ridiculousness. Renji has never even been captain level and yet, here he is fighting and almost beating someone on or at the level of the commander.
Dismort chapter 66 . 1/12
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

This has to be one of the best Fanfics I have ever read. And trust me... I've read too many. In english and spanish.

I really loved it. I will definetely read the other ones you wrote. I think there was a spanish translation in process... If you let me I would like to continue it. I liked it so much I would love other people to be able to read it on their own language.

Thanks for the awesome story. Really, thank you.
Rviva chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
Favorite chapter so far. Can't wait to read the rest
ElNikoFull89 chapter 66 . 9/30/2015
Sorry, but I'm using google translator. I hope my message is understandable

I loved it. Is that the closing is perfect, but I can not help wanting more, I would like to hiceras one contiuación (only if you want, of course), because the other stories I have read, I do not give that air of truth I'm reading something original from Bleach. Anyway, I'll do little hope of finding another job well

My strongest applause
captainsapphire chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This is looking very promising! :)
Mirruu chapter 66 . 8/17/2015
Hello. Congratulations!

I followed your story long ago. I remembered back about your story and came to check. English is not my language, but I should read this. it was beautiful!
I really hope that the couple of Ichigo and Rukia continue in your heart. You are a great writer, one of my favorites!
StripedSire chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
Man you did a lot of research on this. And pit so much thought into your story. I have to say and am thoroughly impressed. Don't see that much these days.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Great plot and chapter
KeiKeiKei chapter 66 . 6/21/2015
God I just wished you we're the one who created bleach so there's a sure goddamn happy ending..

I really really love your story.. To think I finished reading this in 29 hours straight without sleeping at all.. Haha.. And my mother even threaten to confiscate my gadgets so that I'll stop reading and go to sleep..

Each character are all perfectly portrayed. I wasn't dissappointed. And I'm happy about the tenderness of Ichigo and Rukia's interaction, you didn't overdo it.. It's perfect. In my view, I'll give you 10 points! You deserve a pancake with strawberry, cream and butter! Keep it up, you have a Bankai in being a writer!
bethkunoichi chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
FYI: Shiro literally means 'white' and in both the manga and the Japanese version of the anime Ichigo actually calls his Inner Hollow Shiro. So you weren't actually far off.
Inverse L. Reena chapter 66 . 3/23/2015
Sin dudas este es el mejor fic de Bleach que leído. El mejor. Gracias.
Justapunkbitch chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This story was absolutely amazing. Everything about it. It's one of the most well written, accurate story I have read... ever. I loved it to pieces. Some exciting news! Rukias finally got bankai in the manga! - Very exciting.
The amount of effort you obviously put it made a beautifully written story. I can't praise you enough for this true piece of art. Thank you very much for wiring it. I've read it 4 times in the past week. Is that doesn't say how much I really enjoyed this I don't know what does xD
I have absolutely no complaints for this. I won't be picky and poke at small errors such as spelling, punctuation, blah blah blah. I'm not an English teacher and personally I could care less because we're all human here.
I am sad to see you leave the site but life does get in the way. Alot. I know from writing my own things for this site.
I apologize for the paragraph but... this. Was. Just. Amazing.
I was speechless .