Reviews for Two Nations: One Heart
imamnotgoodatthis chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Ronald is honestly getting through my nerves . Good story though
aru chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
I came across this after reading your newest story and wow, you're such a good author x) this is so interesting and your writing made it enjoyable to read. I like how it's in both roxas and namine's pov, and I love their relationship, and the fluffs xD

Btw I wonder what's the status of this story since you put your other stories as "current projects" or "hiatus" on your profile but not this. Thanks, and good job once again! :D
RedIsPower chapter 25 . 2/25/2012
Hey, know how i said i was falling in love with this story? I was totally serious. I spent almost all my time until just now catching up to chapter 25. THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOOD. I love the fluff between Namine and Roxas, and yet with a purely enjoyable obstacle between them. (Organizatin 13) This story simply makes me tingle with excitement, and your writing style is wonderful. I would LOOVE to see you update this story, even though it seems u havent touched it since 2010. DEFINATELY going to check out your other stories in the near future, and can't wait to see what else could possibly befall Roxas and Namine (my absolute favorite KH couple)

~Sincerely RainzOfRage
RedIsPower chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Hey so i know this is only the second chapter, and that means that im totally behind the majority of your reveiwers. But i just wanted to say that i am already falling in love with this story! Your writing style persuades me to read on, and your background is absolutely deluctable. I especially love the way you portray them as coming from two polar oposite kingdoms, with completely different veiws of life.

~ From, RainzOfRage,

P.S. I am definately going to check out some of your other stories now, and i am totally a huge NamiXRoxas fan
Victoria5624 chapter 25 . 12/27/2011
Hey! It's me from "How to save a Life"... Can you update this one for me? I literally spent 2 hours reading up to this chapter... Update plz? *insert puppy dog face*
Sato Tadashi chapter 25 . 5/7/2011
I love the Rox/Nam point of views. It's so interesting. But reading Nam's world in the 2nd chap was torture, living in decayed trees and never fighting. I've always like distopias maybe. I'm glad there's more Sora involvement, the story was too focused on Nam and Roxas. You make awesome stories, thank you for writing!
Sato Tadashi chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Best Day of My Life, Jesse sung this song, but it isn't his song. I know it's too late, but I think that song is good and not overused. Like this story a lot, plan to finish it by sunday!
Martina Nilson chapter 25 . 1/15/2011
Wow cool story.;-) I wonder what's gonna happen to Roxas and Sora when they are trying to rescue their dying mother. And I also wanna know if Naminé and Ronaldo could ever find Roxas. What's gonna happen to them? I want to know the answear so please update soon okay.;-)
Innocence and Instinct chapter 25 . 10/9/2010
yaay! u updated :3

haha good luck in ur classes~
EternallySky chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
i love how sora acts in this chapter ;) i hope all goes well for namine. Im excited to know whats soras name is going to be. Even if it took u that long, it's exiting to see it finish eventually then never.
coloredsparks chapter 25 . 10/2/2010
yeah! I have been waiting along time for this! I absolutely love this story! I feel bad for Namine though, I think she should keep her powers from the game, being able to manipulate memories, then she wouldn't seem so weak all the time...
Dream Adept chapter 25 . 10/2/2010
Gyaaaaaaaaaah! We need another chapterrr~
Dream Adept chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Awesome version of Kingdom Hearts! I would definitely want Roxas to be my prince 3
AsakuraX chapter 25 . 9/30/2010
This was a pretty good line up, I can't wait for more. I definitely understand work loading you down and not being able to write like you want to
Maxeyn chapter 25 . 9/29/2010
Ahhh~ The Drama~ I Know Exactly What Thats Like.